Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Hassan Whiteside Is Going To Feast This Year

Nobody cares what you think plowtard...you think Garnett isn't even a top 30 player of all time...your opinion is ****ing worthless.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Yep, thats the smartest thing you've ever said!!
    Because when Hassan Whiteside was operating in the post last year Wade was sitting in the post clogging up the space and lanes for Whiteside.

When our center was posting up our shooting guard stood in the lane and kept running into him!

Yep, also Dragic is a more natural playmaker than Wade! The guy who can't beat anyone off the dribble and has a much lower career APG than Wade in the regular season and a whooping 3 APG average in the playoffs is a better playmaker than Wade. Must be why Miami always had Wade handling the ball down the stretch in close games. Our coaches know nothing but Dray and Klay knows better

Bro, you can't even admit that Wade is not a natural 3 point shooter and clogs the lane on offense?

Why do you think Bosh started shooting 3 pointers when he joined Wade?

Why do you think Dragic had problems adjusting to Wade's ball-dominance when he joined Miami?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Nobody cares what you think plowtard...you think Garnett isn't even a top 30 player of all time...your opinion is ****ing worthless.

Just in time for the alcoholic's nightly meltdown marathon. Co-host this evening, Plowking

Dance, boys!

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

Just in time for the alcoholic's nightly meltdown marathon. Co-host this evening, Plowking

Dance, boys!

I don't need to be drunk to tell plowking he is a moron...his posts make that pretty evident on their own.

Besides being shitfaced is not "melting down"...it's just being shitfaced.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 10-12-2016 at 10:25 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Stick to surfing and rugby homeboy...things Aussies actually know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Bro, you can't even admit that Wade is not a natural 3 point shooter and clogs the lane on offense?

Why do you think Bosh started shooting 3 pointers when he joined Wade?

Why do you think Dragic had problems adjusting to Wade's ball-dominance when he joined Miami?

We all know that Wade doesn't shoot many 3's, but his gravity is among the best in the league. This has been proven and is well documented. Defenders shadow him the same way they shadow elite 3 point shooters. The spacing issue is a complete myth.

Wade's ball dominance was in large part because he was much better than Dragic at creating in the half court. When Lebron was in Miami, Wade made himself into one of the deadliest off ball players in the league. He could afford to play off the ball because Lebron was a good playmaker. Dragic struggled to consistently break down the defense, which forced the ball back into Wade's hands.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Another InsideHoops classic!

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I don't see him putting up more the 20ppg.

Maybe an 18/11 season, and I think this season will be the best of his career numbers wise, even after this season. He may get better as a player after, but I think this will be his peak statistically.
    First off, not even responding to Dray n Klay because well no need.

I'm also being highly optimistic. I just see the crazy potential in him if he doesn't become a bigger headcase than he already is. He's super athletic, has a good first step and has good touch around the rim. Another big role on his PPG total will be how much he improves his free throw shooting.

On a side note, I predict Josh Richardson to score around 12 a game, with Tyler Johnson and Winslow right about 10 PPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    First off, not even responding to Dray n Klay because well no need.

I'm also being highly optimistic. I just see the crazy potential in him if he doesn't become a bigger headcase than he already is. He's super athletic, has a good first step and has good touch around the rim. Another big role on his PPG total will be how much he improves his free throw shooting.

On a side note, I predict Josh Richardson to score around 12 a game, with Tyler Johnson and Winslow right about 10 PPG.
    I said easy no because there is no way that he is putting 22 a game on more than 50% on that team. Bad spacing, short bench, even if they force feed him the ball he'll get double'd a lot and he'll also get into foul trouble because he doesn't have the most polish/iq in his post game. Given that he is also miami's defensive anchor I just don't see him going against many double teams in order to keep him on the floor.

While you see the potential in whiteside (we all see it) I also see a dude with a short temper, not a lot of iq, who doesn't show a lot patience and who'll get his head above the clouds now that it's his team. These are all huge red flags tbh.

So yes, I'm saying it again, he will easily fail 22 ppg @ 55%fg .. probably a 17/18 @55%... 22 is just crazy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    Bet they get more wins than the pacers
    Bro, the Pacers look pretty nice, certainly nicer than the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    Bro, the Pacers look pretty nice, certainly nicer than the Knicks.
    the pacers are obviously in a much better position than the knicks .. top to bottom they have more talent, more health, more depth, people playing both sides of the ball, a better future, better fans, better owner, better coach, you name it they have it better.