Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Dwight on Chandler Parson's departure: "It won't affect us at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    He is still right though.
    You could have said I wasn't a socially awkward pedophile Bandy...

Arcadia, CA

Best Center and Best Shooting Guard in the league?

And couldn't get out of the first round?

Wow Shaq and Kobe must be gods then

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    I think Hall of Famers are just going to have a tough choice to make when it comes to his career.
    I don't think so, he's an olympic champion, 2 time DPOY, 8 time all star, 9 time all NBA and 5 time all NBA defensive team among other things. He'll get in the Hall of Fame with no problems in my opinion.

He probably should have said "He's the best player in history and our team will suffer tremendously as a result of losing him. Furthermore, Houston will physically explode due to the trauma of losing this hero among of men named Chandler Parsons" because that usually inspires confidence, doesn't it?

NBA Superstar

This is still a stupid ass thing to say for a team that was just a first round exit.

When OKC traded Harden imagine how much backlash Durant would have received if he said some douchey shit like "It won't affect us at all. This is me and Westbrook's team."

He'd look like a clown and a shitty teammate, which Dwight is.

And Harden as well for that matter. There are multiple stories of Harden in OKC coming across as selfish. For example after OKC won game 1 of the 2012 Finals in the locker room following when everyone was celebrating the win, Harden started complaining about his lack of touches.... (sounds like Dwight)

And then in typical Harden fashion played like shit for the rest of the series...
    Last edited by russwest0; 07-21-2014 at 04:47 AM.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

we will see how it affects them, somehow I don't think Ariza was good signing for them

They got better

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

RIP Dragic4life

Banned

Remember how much of a piece of shit Dragic4life was.

Hated that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    They got better

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    This is still a stupid ass thing to say for a team that was just a first round exit.

When OKC traded Harden imagine how much backlash Durant would have received if he said some douchey shit like "It won't affect us at all. This is me and Westbrook's team."

He'd look like a clown and a shitty teammate, which Dwight is.

And Harden as well for that matter. There are multiple stories of Harden in OKC coming across as selfish. For example after OKC won game 1 of the 2012 Finals in the locker room following when everyone was celebrating the win, Harden started complaining about his lack of touches.... (sounds like Dwight)

And then in typical Harden fashion played like shit for the rest of the series...

NBA lottery pick

Two shit posters banned.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Houston will finish within +/- 3 of their win total last season.

#4/5 seed.

Like I said, only on ISH is the myth that Houston has fallen off perpetuated.
    54 wins last year.

56 wins this year.

1 game out of 4th/5th place.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    They were the 4th youngest team in the league last season.

3rd year starter Harden will be better.
    2nd year starter Jones will be better.
    2nd year starter Beverly will be better.

Ariza is a better fit than Parsons on that team. He may not be better than Parsons, but on that team he is a better fit.

2nd year Canaan and 2nd year Daniels will be better. 3rd year DMo will be better.

Dwight is the only one on that team who's been a starter more than 2 years. Him and Harden were the only ones to be in the league longer than 3 years until they signed Ariza.

They will finish with a near identical record as last season.
    I was on fire.