Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: PRE-SEASON: Bulls vs. Bucks [the D. Rose watch continues]

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I haven't seen much of Butler this year but I'd say Dunleavy and Kirk will fill in at the 2-3 & 1-2 as needed off the bench giving us a lot of veratility. With his shooting and savvy I see him [Mike D] as a great bench player for us. Jimmy will have the job of locking down the opposing teams #1 perimeter guy in the starting unit.
    I'm liking this Bulls team. You guys are at least 10 deep this year, all gritty gritty players.

PG: Rose | Teague
    SG: Butler | Hinrich
    SF: Deng | Dunleavy
    PF: Boozer | Gibson
    C: Noah | Mohammad

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Rose is back to his MVP year. IDK if the Bulls are better than the Heat or Nets because they are still facing the same old problem of not having more than one option, which is why Rose needs to basically score 30 a game just to give the Bulls a chance to win. They will definitely be fun to watch this season though.

^I think our offensive system is better and we have more scorers than we did when we had Bogans at the two.

Dunleavy, Kirk, Butler, and Snell will have to hit open shots, and I don't know if we have made the jump to being on the Heat's level but we are going in the right direction I think. We just have to make our roster changes wisely in the next year or so and continue to build on this defense[and stay healthy of course].

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Rose is back to his MVP year. IDK if the Bulls are better than the Heat or Nets because they are still facing the same old problem of not having more than one option, which is why Rose needs to basically score 30 a game just to give the Bulls a chance to win. They will definitely be fun to watch this season though.
    But they do have more than one option, the key to the Bulls winning against those teams will be how good their floor spacing is and if they execute their passes well. If they perform those two things well, they will go a long way to winning against those teams, since we already know they have elite defense.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

^^
    Definitely agree that the offense has "more" options than two years ago. It's finally time for a team from the east to dethrone the heat. They were almost beat for two straight years but the Heat have gutted it out. It's the nets time.
    although if the nets end up playing the bulls i cannot wait for revenge. for the bulls B team to beat the nets is still an embarrassment to this day. although that butt whooping had a direct effect on our off-season moves, so it's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    ^^
    Definitely agree that the offense has "more" options than two years ago. It's finally time for a team from the east to dethrone the heat. They were almost beat for two straight years but the Heat have gutted it out. It's the nets time.
    although if the nets end up playing the bulls i cannot wait for revenge. for the bulls B team to beat the nets is still an embarrassment to this day. although that butt whooping had a direct effect on our off-season moves, so it's not that bad.
    I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the Heat if the Bulls aren't playing them.

It's a tossup whether Bulls will play Pacers or Nets in the second round. If we play Pacers second round, it's likely that you guys will play the Heat in the second round..

Complete Player

If the Bulls are going to go far Taj Gibson has to have a break out year and take significant time from Boozer on the court. The less time Boozer sees on the floor the better the Bulls chances...especially in the playoffs. Gibson has potential to be a damn good two-way player. He needs to start showing it on a consistent basis and take his place in the starting lineup.

D Rose gonna D Rose

Oh finally a good thread, I almost lost all hope for this forum.

Where the hell do you watch these preseason games? Is it on NBA TV? I haven't been following basketball news lately.

Looks like the best PG in the league is back, can't wait to see him duel the veterans CP3/Deron, his buddy Westbrook and the new stars Curry/Kyrie. Oh and hopefully he shits on Rondo again like he usually does every time they match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton

Where the hell do you watch these preseason games? Is it on NBA TV? I haven't been following basketball news lately.

Looks like the best PG in the league is back, can't wait to see him duel the veterans CP3/Deron, his buddy Westbrook and the new stars Curry/Kyrie. Oh and hopefully he shits on Rondo again like he usually does every time they match up.
    Wiziwig my friend

They usually offer up a couple of options on the streams from NBA TV I think...

Not the greatest quality, but good enough to see what's happening.

So are you still jock riding the retarded, feminine, temper tantrum having evil Ninja Turtle aka Russell Westbrook?

Or are you back on the original fan bandwagon of Derrick Rose, before he went down with his ACL injury?

The preseason games are always aired here in Chicago land. Most of us Bulls fans actually reside in the area the team plays.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    So are you still jock riding the retarded, feminine, temper tantrum having evil Ninja Turtle aka Russell Westbrook?

Or are you back on the original fan bandwagon of Derrick Rose, before he went down with his ACL injury?

The preseason games are always aired here in Chicago land. Most of us Bulls fans actually reside in the area the team plays.

Please don't talk about Lordbrook like dat.

Why can't I be on 2 wagons at the same time? Rose and Westbrook are actually good friends you know. The Ninja Turtle and The Cheetah live in harmony.

Besides I never said Westbrook was better, I always noted how Westbrook is slightly more reckless, emotional version of Rose that hasn't yet matured.

Oh that's great, but then again the fact you reside in Chicago raises your chances of death and rape by 50% so there is that too.

Oh that's great, but then again the fact you reside in Chicago raises your chances of death and rape by 50% so there is that too.

I don't live in the Englewood neighborhood ... I'm good.

I don't live in the Englewood neighborhood ... I'm good.
    Nonsense, we all know as soon as you set foot in Chicago you are teleported to a wasteland where there is no law and order. That is what the always truthful internet has told me.