Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Why are Clippers and their fans jealours of Lakers and their fans...

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Let's face it....Kobe and the Lakers built Staples. Do you really think that place was put up for those other teams?

Not only are Clipper fans jelly but they are thirsty by being salty from their tears.
    Where you around when shaq came here (to LA)?

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Default Re: Why are Clippers and their fans jealours of Lakers and their fans...

Quote Originally Posted by akts
    I am a Lakers fan and this is not jealousy to me.They are trying to let their fans know that this is their house as well.

It is a franchise coach who has to instill a different psychological hold on his players. He s instilling a whole new way of thinking into them.

If it happens to make the news and make it look like they are disrespecting the other guy in the process, I am sure they are cool in doing so.

The Clippers have had the talent to be the so called better team for 2 years and now going on the third and have not had great results. They did the next step. Getting a coach who is supposed to get you there. The problem is that Thibs ran his defense that won that championship and I have to wait and see if who is running the clips D can get that area done for them. I have not seen the Clips run great D. They have been about outscoring and highlight reels.

If anyone can get them on that right mentality Rivers can, but making them play high level of D will be interesting.

While us Lakers are in rebuld ( Just TANK BABY!! ) mode the clips are in we better win now as they are on the clock. t's supposed to be their time to shine and step up.

In any case they are fun as hell to watch. Especially when them and the Warriors go at it.
    Doc is focusing most of his energy on Defense. Alvin Gentry is in charge of the Clippers offense.