Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bucks @Blazers GT

This kid on the Bucks with the long arms. Wow. Looking good.

Bucks are tougher than they look.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Bucks @Blazers GT

Not the same without Jabari.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I hope Parker is more like Paul Pierce than Carmelo Anthony. I don't think he's going to work out well coming off that injury if he doesn't become a well rounded player. I wanted to see him play tonight.
    Last edited by RoseCity07; 12-17-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I hope Parker is more like Paul Pierce than Carmelo Anthony. I don't think he's going to workout well coming off that injury if he doesn't become a well rounded player. I wanted to see him play tonight.
    Ya, Pierce is definitely better than Melo all time. As time goes on, I respect Pierce more and more. He did it all.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Seeing Jared Dudley in the starting lineup makes me nauseous.

Giannis is the only thing keeping this from being a nightmare season. Bucks fan base would be on collective suicide watch right now if we had passed on him for someone like Larkin or McCollum.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Seeing Jared Dudley in the starting lineup makes me nauseous.

Giannis is the only thing keeping this from being a nightmare season. Bucks fan base would be on collective suicide watch right now if we had passed on him for someone like Larkin or McCollum.
    He's definitely improving.

I hope Parker is more like Paul Pierce than Carmelo Anthony. I don't think he's going to workout well coming off that injury if he doesn't become a well rounded player. I wanted to see him play tonight.
    Believe me he is. The Melo comparisons were purely about his body type and natural scoring ability/skill-set to go with it. And I guess the shitty defense..

But Jabari has shown some awesome passing instincts this year. I don't know what happened at Duke, but this was the case at Simeon and he showed it off this year too. The assists don't show it but he's a gifted passer and isn't anywhere near unselfish like Melo is considered. Kidd compared his feel and approach to the game to Grant Hill..always in attack mode but also willing and capable of making the right play.

It really hurts watching Kaman out there. He just can't play defense any more and he takes bad shots. I really wish he'd be a better team player. He doesn't deserve the touches he gets.

How has Sanders been this season so far Millbuck?

I rage so hard when I see the stupid things Thomas Robinson does. I can't stand it when a big tries to show off to coach that he can dribble. Robinson thought he could just dribble up court like there weren't three Bucks defenders right behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    How has Sanders been this season so far Millbuck?
    Not watching the game so can't comment on that, but overall this season he's been a visible game changer on defense, though still with somewhat of a fouling problem. Just a high quality rim protector. But his offense is almost nonexistent outside of energy plays and being spoonfed easy buckets, he's got slow hands and no discernible skill. All in all he's having a respectable bounce back season. He's pretty much exactly what a team like Cleveland needs, all defense/rim protection and demands nothing on offense. He's also an awesome teammate, takes no shit and is willing to kill someone on court if they mess with our guys.

Giannis is hurt bad.

EDIT: Replay showed it's his ankle. Looking like a really bad ankle sprain. Could be good because his ankle bent. Better than a tear.
    Last edited by RoseCity07; 12-18-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Nasty ankle roll. Hope he is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Not watching the game so can't comment on that, but overall this season he's been a visible game changer on defense, though still with somewhat of a fouling problem. Just a high quality rim protector. But his offense is almost nonexistent outside of energy plays and being spoonfed easy buckets, he's got slow hands and no discernible skill. All in all he's having a respectable bounce back season. He's pretty much exactly what a team like Cleveland needs, all defense/rim protection and demands nothing on offense. He's also an awesome teammate, takes no shit and is willing to kill someone on court if they mess with our guys.
    Good too hear. Thanks

Banned

Giannis is hurt bad.

EDIT: Replay showed it's his ankle. Looking like a really bad ankle sprain. Could be good because his ankle bent. Better than a tear.
    Better get that rope and chair ready, Millbuck.