Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Bill Simmons Had a Minor Meltdown Last Night on Twitter: Duncan/Bryant Related

Way to trumpet all things Kobe at Duncan's expense again. So disappointing. RT: STEIN_LINE_HQ 1 last decade retro. http://bit.ly/75BXND about 18 hours ago from web

BTW, LeBron's 25 straight vs. 2007 Pistons mattered 10X as much as Kobe's 81 vs. Eric Williams, Jalen Rose & Mo Peterson. Sorry, Steiny Mo. about 18 hours ago from web

LeBron (only 22) drops 48 (25 in a row) vs. best def. team of '00s to propel Cavs into Finals (and kills Pistons Era). That was a MOMENT. about 17 hours ago from web

David Thompson scored 53 in 1st half of a 1978 game on 20-for-22 shooting. Finished with 73. Sat most of the 4th. Kobe's 81 can suck it. about 17 hours ago from web

Hey Steiny Mo: Name me a day from 2000-08 where SA woulda traded Duncan straight up for Kobe. Good choice for "Player of Decade" though. about 17 hours ago from web

Steiny Mo's Player of the Decade almost got traded in 2007, but the other team refused to give up Luol Deng in the deal. And... checkmate. about 17 hours ago from web

Not wrong: First time, Chicago refused to include Deng. Second time, Kobe vetoed Deng being in. STEIN_LINE_HQ @sportsguy33 Wrong again. about 17 hours ago from web

Just realized I'm arguing with a guy who named Pau Gasol his First Trimester Western Conference MVP. I'm going to bed. about 17 hours ago from web
    Entertaining...
    Last edited by MaxFly; 01-02-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Bill Simmons Had a Minor Meltdown Last Night on Twitter: Duncan/Bryant Related

Thats confusing.

Default Re: Bill Simmons Had a Minor Meltdown Last Night on Twitter: Duncan/Bryant Related

Bill Simmons loves him some Kobe!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Ya, I saw that too. Simmons and Stein were going at it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I can't even read that sh!t. Twitter is worthless.

Bills Simmons would fit right in with this board.

"Steiny Mo's Player of the Decade almost got traded in 2007, but the other team refused to give up Luol Deng in the deal. And... checkmate. about 17 hours ago from web"

Local High School Star Alhazred's Avatar

Simmons is starting to crack.

Kobe's buzzer beaters must be getting to Simmons

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

Just realized I'm arguing with a guy who named Pau Gasol his First Trimester Western Conference MVP. I'm going to bed.

Steiny Mo's Player of the Decade almost got traded in 2007, but the other team refused to give up Luol Deng in the deal. And... checkmate.

Simmons is the man. Even when he's wrong, which he isn't here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    Kobe's buzzer beaters must be getting to Simmons
    Well he's been waiting for Kobe to fall off for the past 3 years. Not to mention that he just doesn't like the Lakers. He's been giving him too much praise lately so he just had to let it out. I bet he felt a lot better afterwards.

Come touch it, Dave Knuck the Ficks's Avatar

He's right though, isn't he?

Duncan IS the player of the decade. Then Shaq, then Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks

Its debatable

Quote Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks

Yes, he is right. Either Shaq or Timmy is the Player of the Decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    Its debatable

Just realized I'm arguing with a guy who named Pau Gasol his First Trimester Western Conference MVP. I'm going to bed.