Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
       

Default Re: Nets 2014-2015 Game Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    What do you think of Hollins? I don't blame him for the losing, but he seems to have alienated JJ and have very little use for Lopez and Plumlee. That seems problematic going forward, even with better results.
    well, i probably think like the rest of us do, niko-- you seem to read little that actually matters, disappear from any and all challenges, like to pounce on recycled rumors, and yet somehow expect to be entertained as a 'healthy, dissenting, voice' upon nets affairs.

i mean... even full graduates of the steven a. smith school of obnoxious journalism still carry a certain reeking pride. let's go, let's go...!!

I like how he doesn't take any laziness and makes it a point that players have to earn their time. It just has to translate to winning though.. It's been over a month. They have only won against teams who are under .500 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    well, i probably think like the rest of us do, niko-- you seem to read little that actually matters, disappear from any and all challenges, like to pounce on recycled rumors, and yet somehow expect to be entertained as a 'healthy, dissenting, voice' upon nets affairs.

i mean... even full graduates of the steven a. smith school of obnoxious journalism still carry a certain reeking pride. let's go, let's go...!!
    I read very little in general. Hollins is Mike Keenan. He motivates but he has scapegoats. I think he might have picked the wrong the wrong people

You don't agree something is going on with JJ? Or is this just general malaise....The kind that affects New York sports teams for years and years and years and I'll stop now to go cry..

Hollins tends to have his group of guys and alienates the rest. That's about the only thing that I dislike about him so far. Other than that, I think he's the mentally tough, no-nonsense coach we needed the last 2 years. I just hope these guys get used to that because the last few years we've had coaches that have basically let them do what they want on the court.

   

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I read very little in general. Hollins is Mike Keenan. He motivates but he has scapegoats. I think he might have picked the wrong the wrong people

You don't agree something is going on with JJ? Or is this just general malaise....The kind that affects New York sports teams for years and years and years and I'll stop now to go cry..
    i'm frustrated and i apologise... you may be on to something there, not sure as of yet

All Hail Mirza Teletovic and his amazing hair!

Quote Originally Posted by MTing
    All Hail Mirza Teletovic and his amazing hair!
    Oh Mirza. So streaky. he came up big tonight. I thought he was slowly getting back to what he was last year until this game. Glad he contributed so much. quite a double double in place of KG.

Feels good to get some payback on the Spurs and split the season series. Don't have to deal with them for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Oh Mirza. So streaky. he came up big tonight. I thought he was slowly getting back to what he was last year until this game. Glad he contributed so much. quite a double double in place of KG.

Feels good to get some payback on the Spurs and split the season series. Don't have to deal with them for a while
    Maybe we'll see them in the Finals?

   

Lol, MT... anyway some health issues and some relationship issues right now. How y'all doing?

Glad the Cavs are picking up these days... it's a bit depressing being a Brooklyn fan who sees nothing but Cavs games when he goes out and nothing but sad faces / empty seats around me.

Lol, MT... anyway some health issues and some relationship issues right now. How y'all doing?

Glad the Cavs are picking up these days... it's a bit depressing being a Brooklyn fan who sees nothing but Cavs games when he goes out and nothing but sad faces / empty seats around me.
    Hope that continues tonight but it moset likely won't. Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez are out tonight. Johnson -Flu. Lopez- Back strain (uh-oh)

Plumlee is looking awfully good, looking forward to the game against the Kings, got tickets!!

Any word on Deron? Will he be back for the game against the Kings?

   

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bella
    Plumlee is looking awfully good, looking forward to the game against the Kings, got tickets!!

Any word on Deron? Will he be back for the game against the Kings?
    hi, miss bella! are you still alive? (lol sorry)

so what do you think about billy king offering up the big three for trade? actually i think d-will is the far-most skilled one of the three, and he's the last of the three i want to see go.

hi, miss bella! are you still alive? (lol sorry)

so what do you think about billy king offering up the big three for trade? actually i think d-will is the far-most skilled one of the three, and he's the last of the three i want to see go.
    Haha why would I not be?

I hope we keep Dwill, I am indifferent when it comes to Brook or KG. KG deserves to finish his career with a team that has the chance to win, be nice to see him with the Wizards or Mavs. Hopefully not with the Clippers.

Brook, can't stay on the court and is making 15 millions. He has a player option that he probably will pick up.

I want to Deron, but only if we can convince Sloan to come back.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bella
    Haha why would I not be?
    er, i don't know... um, domestic abuse... or something...... as long as you're putting me on the spot and all!

I hope we keep Dwill, I am indifferent when it comes to Brook or KG. KG deserves to finish his career with a team that has the chance to win, be nice to see him with the Wizards or Mavs. Hopefully not with the Clippers.

Brook, can't stay on the court and is making 15 millions. He has a player option that he probably will pick up.

I want to Deron, but only if we can convince Sloan to come back.
    pretty much.

er, i don't know... um, domestic abuse... or something...... as long as you're putting me on the spot and all!

pretty much.
    Glad we agree, while we are on the subject, Lionel Hollins needs to go. I wish Kidd stayed, he has potential to be an excellent coach.