Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: Why Is It Considered Wrong When A Non-African Race Wears a Du-Rag?

It just looks really stupid.

cartmanclone
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

do-rags look stupid period...I only wear them at the house

- do you like big asses?

- how much do your rims cost and what direction do they spin?

- do you "ghost ride" the "whip"?

- would you rather eat at sizzler or popeye's? [COLOR="White"](ha trick question motherf[COLOR="white"]u[/COLOR]cker!)[/COLOR]

no offense to anyone but i think waves look so crusty

Learning to shoot layups Mamba33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit

loot is right. Do you like rap? If you like rap then you are a wanna be.

Just sayin'.
    Yea I do like rap, not a big fan of mainstream though, but that makes me a wannabe???

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba33
    Yea I do like rap, not a big fan of mainstream though, but that makes me a wannabe???
    Answer PLEASE

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

yes.

Local High School Star

its not that its wrong, its the fact that they just dont look right on yall. it comes off as looking like some kinda spoof.

Local High School Star MrEncinas's Avatar

Do you want to wear it? Do you like how it looks? If yes. Then **** everyone else. Personally I've never worn one or have wanted to, but I don't see why you would allow others personal opinions (redundant?) dictate what you like to do. As long as you're not causing any physical harm to yourself or anyone else. Do whatever the **** makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEncinas
    Do you want to wear it? Do you like how it looks? If yes. Then **** everyone else. Personally I've never worn one or have wanted to, but I don't see why you would allow others personal opinions (redundant?) dictate what you like to do. As long as you're not causing any physical harm to yourself or anyone else. Do whatever the **** makes you happy.

this is true but ther's to sides of the blade my friend, he can go around with that doo rag and feel happy but alot of ppl will just take him for a joke

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
    yes.
    Wow lol. F*** YOU

Local High School Star MrEncinas's Avatar

this is true but ther's to sides of the blade my friend, he can go around with that doo rag and feel happy but alot of ppl will just take him for a joke
    He already seems to understand this. He can do what makes him happy and deal with how society will judge him, or he can just stop wearing the du-rag. That's his choice. It may feel unfair to have your character judged by your head wear, but that's the world we live in and it's not likely to change.

[COLOR="White"]**** YOU[/COLOR]

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Deion knew how to pull a do-rag off...

then the entire NFL copied him