National High School Star

Default My predictions - Dubs

Dubs under Kerr are going to be amazing. I predict that they have the 3rd best record in the NBA going into the All-star game. This is the only season (in recent history) that they could lose any of their top 5 for a limited time (Curry, Klay, Bogut, Lee, Iggy) and still do just fine. The amount of rest their top players will be able to get should really help them perform better over the course of 82.

Starters:
    The Cure, Klay Jay, Barnes, No D Lee, Bogutcheck

Bench:
    Livingstillstan, Brazilian Blur, Iggy, Bravegreen, Ezeli

X-factors:
    Nemanjiac, Holiday Inn, Two e's Two n's (Ognjen)

Now that they have a legit offense in they can sub players and not have to worry about shizzy players having to play hero ball to get a decent shot off (aka Jackson offense). They have a ridiculous amount of depth. Literally every single one of their bench players is mediocre to excellent.

Default Re: My predictions - Dubs

One a related note; I think Holiday is a better player and prospect than Barnes possibly. He is such an excellent defender, plays with poise and aggression, and has that smooth finishing game. He really could be an excellent piece on a team if he gets the playing time. I hope Dubs let him get tons of run during blowouts.

Literally every player in the NBA is mediocre to excellent

bump