Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Should beat the Wizards pretty easily.

I think we can expect a second round for the Bulls this season. And really I think the Bulls could pull off the upset and beat Indiana. That's if the Hawks don't upset the Pacers in the first round.

Bulls vs. Heat in the ECF?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: Should beat the Wizards pretty easily.

For once I agree with you on that.

Indiana right now is struggling. And we know that team. There guys don't have heart like ours do. Noah will punk that whole team sans West.

But don't sleep on the Wizards. We've got to make sure we close out on Beal and beat up Wall when he gets in the lane. Not to mention Gortat and Nene have experience in the playoffs and are the only other playoff team besides us and Indy in the East who can actually bang down low. I expect a 6 game series unless we steal game 3 or 4.

Honestly unless Noah stays out partying with Obama after game 3 we should sweep the Wizards.

I don't see us beating the Pacers at all. I never bought into the "Pacers are imploding" really. Yeah they started sucking, but defensively they were playing at a level that was impossible to maintain for 82 games. George was getting the Rose-type defense because he's the only offensive threat on that team. They're not as good as they were the first 30 games, but they also aren't as bad as they were the last 30.

I think the Bulls push them to maybe 6. Which is a damn successful year all things considered. 3-11 start. 8-12 by the first of the year, then the best record in the league the rest of the way. Noah is probably gonna be a first team ALL-NBA, DPOY, and around a top 5 or so finish MVP wise. Taj could very well win MIP and/or 6th man. Really great year for the guys. I didn't expect it, and I sure as **** didn't want it after Rose went down but hey I can't lie and say I wasn't entertained by the all star break.

I don't know man, I can see Wizards giving us a tough time. I still think we'll take it 5 or 6, but it won't be easy.

Not sure why you would think it'd be easy to beat the wizards. John Wall is a beast. Bradley Beal can shoot lights out. And I like the way Nene smiles in that gif with Pau Gasol

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I don't know man, I can see Wizards giving us a tough time. I still think we'll take it 5 or 6, but it won't be easy.
    I agree, at the end of the day, the Bulls still need to score enough points and Hinrich, DJ, Snell and many others rely on their perimeter shots to contribute on offense. If most of them go cold then it's going to be ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    Not sure why you would think it'd be easy to beat the wizards. John Wall is a beast. Bradley Beal can shoot lights out. And I like the way Nene smiles in that gif with Pau Gasol
    I think most Bulls fans are so optimistic bec of how they showed tremendous consistency during the season inspite of losing Rose and Deng. Im very concerned about their offense tho, bec their reliance on the perimter shots.

The bulls have the best player in the series. The better defense, and are experienced. They have by far the better home crowd. The Wizards crowds....aren't that big. Homecourt heavily favors Chicago.

The Wizards have.....a Wall? We have a Hinrich. The Wizards have a Beal? We have a Butler. In the three games Nene/Gortat played twice. And neither time did both of them have good games. Only one went off. Why? Noah. Boozer's minutes were higher in those games, and now he's even lucky to play 2 quarters. Taj will probably get even more burn now that we're in the playoffs.

The season split 2-1 Wizards. Wizards played us right after the Deng trade.First time was a wallop, the second time was a 3 point loss. (admittedly this was in the stretch were the Bulls were pulling together and had won 5 in a row) Then the Bulls gave them the wallop right back for game 3, after the Bulls became the hard nosed pretty good team we have now. I think the latter 2 games are much more indicative of the series we're gonna see.

Unless Ariza plays out of his mind against Dunleavy it's not gonna be a hard fought series. Finally, in terms of 3s. Yeah the Wizards shoot a very very very very good 39% out there. But they only hit 8 a game.(middle of the pack) For comparison the Bulls hit 6 a game . It's not like we're going up against the Warriors.
    Last edited by Rose; 04-18-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks for the jinx. If the Bulls lose this series, it's your fault because of this thread.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Thanks for the jinx. If the Bulls lose this series, it's your fault because of this thread.
    That's what I was thinking when I saw this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    That's what I was thinking when I saw this thread.
    The jinx is real in Chicago. I feel like it works out that way every time I see cocky posts like this on forums and TV personalities talking as if the Bulls are already in the second round. Why do people do this? Such a bad omen. Nothing is ever really easy in the play-offs unless you have an all-star closer.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

That should have been a win last night. Bulls collapsed late in the game. That was pathetic.

Bulls in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    That should have been a win last night. Bulls collapsed late in the game. That was pathetic.

Bulls in 6.
    Collapsed or that Bulls just can't score enough points in the game. Again this is a major weakness IMO, getting high percentage shots esp when you need it in the final 8 mins of the game.
    Miller will post up whomever esp vs DJ. Wall will use his quickness, Nene will use bulk and throw his weight around.
    It's time to adjust.

It's sad that when Kirk went to the line I knew were gonna lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    It's sad that when Kirk went to the line I knew were gonna lose.
    That's it Rose?, That's the EASY part, right?.

What ever happened to your bold prediction.
    The bulls have the best player in the series. The better defense, and are experienced. They have by far the better home crowd. The Wizards crowds....aren't that big. Homecourt heavily favors Chicago.

The Wizards have.....a Wall? We have a Hinrich. The Wizards have a Beal? We have a Butler. In the three games Nene/Gortat played twice. And neither time did both of them have good games. Only one went off. Why? Noah. Boozer's minutes were higher in those games, and now he's even lucky to play 2 quarters. Taj will probably get even more burn now that we're in the playoffs
    Last edited by tamaraw08; 04-23-2014 at 12:42 AM.