Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: Deaf family driving car at comic-con "panics" ... runs over "zombie walk" crowd

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Hopefully someone caught the plate so they can take legal action.
    The driver actually went and found a police officer because he was scared for his safety....

He has not been charged

Default Re: Deaf family driving car at comic-con "panics" ... runs over "zombie walk" crowd

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17

holy fukk

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Looks driver instigated to me. Driver thought if he just inched forward and honked the shit out of his horn people would just part like the red sea.

Magic Johnson should fukk their ears so they can get some hearing aids.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Looks driver instigated to me. Driver thought if he just inched forward and honked the shit out of his horn people would just part like the red sea.
    yeah and I see nobody banging on his car breaking his windshield... I see debris from what looks to be like something thrown at his windshield AFTER he bulldozed the shit out of everybody... guy behind the wheel looks to have had road rage and told some fish stories to not get in trouble to me

yeah the driver is a ****ing loon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    yeah and I see nobody banging on his car breaking his windshield... I see debris from what looks to be like something thrown at his windshield AFTER he bulldozed the shit out of everybody... guy behind the wheel looks to have had road rage and told some fish stories to not get in trouble to me
    Do you see how fast some of the people in the crowd where running after the car fastest zombies that I ever seen

At 30 seconds, that's when the windshield breaks... someone threw a water bottle at it... well AFTER he ran an entire crowd of people over this is some gta shit right here

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    The driver actually went and found a police officer because he was scared for his safety....

He has not been charged
    Just trying to bait.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

i kind of dont blame the driver.

especially if anyone touched his car. you better not ever touch my car.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan

This. The guy in the blue shirt even fought through a crowd just to do it so he could be "rebellious and cool."

I'm glad the driver made him look like a clown by driving off.

Overall the people at the comic-con come across as severe morons. Yelling shit at a deaf guy, not reading his body langugage, being douches and gathering in the road, sitting on his car, punching his window....

And then once he drove off you had morons screaming and even saw some jackasses trying to catch up to him on foot

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    they started punching the car and SHATTERED THE WINDSHIELD before the deaf guy decided to book it??

"zombies" is pretty much right, i guess.
    The windshield was shattered because it hit somebody. Nobody was punching the car in the 2nd video. People were trying to stop him from running through the crowd when he inched a bit further and honked his horn.

F*ckin deaf people.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    dont. touch. my. car.

whats so hard to understand about it?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    This. The guy in the blue shirt even fought through a crowd just to do it so he could be "rebellious and cool."

I'm glad the driver made him look like a clown by driving off.

Overall the people at the comic-con come across as severe morons. Yelling shit at a deaf guy, not reading his body langugage, being douches and gathering in the road, sitting on his car, punching his window....

And then once he drove off you had morons screaming and even saw some jackasses trying to catch up to him on foot
    SacJB and Alex Chiu were probably in that car