Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    The planet doesn't need more stupid people & kids shouldn't be born into messed up homes.
    If that's the case I'm sure many kids that were born into messed up homes went on with their lives just fine. I wasn't a planned baby. My mother was 17 with me, I grew up in low-income housing around drugs and crime. My father was a constant cheater on my mom and she only kept him around because of financial reasons. It was a very dysfunctional home-life. But yet I still went to high school, I still made honor roll, I still contributed to society in a positive manner, I graduated, I got married, I had a child.

Simply assuming a child wouldn't prosper because of the current/ dim situation isn't grounds for me personally to justify taking the chance of life away from someone.

If a higher power came to me before I was born and said "Wayne, you're going to be born here, but you have two choices. You can be born, but you have a 50% chance of being in a messed up situation or a 50% chance of being in a good situation. Do you still want to be born?"

I would take the chance to be born every single time, but unfortunately that's not the way it is. The mothers and fathers who abort because of things like inconvenience or not the best situations are livestock.

Default Re: Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I understand your guys viewpoint as I was once there but I have just evolved beyond that mindset. There are 7 billion fukks on this world and that number is rapidly growing everyday. It appears we are the only animal that gives this big of a shit about this type of thing, as others just understand and accept death as a part of life.

If a woman wants to abort the fetus before it even has a heartbeat, then I see zero problem. No harm is done to an unborn baby that isn't even consciously aware yet.

And don't feed me that "potential to live shit" because then I'll just refute that with my jizz.
    There's conception and not conception. Semen coming out or your pen[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]s onto your hands and stomach isn't conception. I'm anti morning after pill as well. It's beta.

Banned

We spend billions of dollars trying to prevent shitty DNA from destroying the earth. It's incredible. We allow any idiot, any absolute idiot to have as many kids as they want and we support these idiots who make idiotic choices with financial incentives and benefits, and yet we hunt people down for wanting a bit of opium. It's truly unbelievable.

Eventually we need to enter back into forced sterilization programs and/or offer the bearers of bad DNA 'bonuses' of 75k or so to be sterilized.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    There's conception and not conception. Semen coming out or your pen[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]s onto your hands and stomach isn't conception. I'm anti morning after pill as well. It's beta.
    I just don't see why you would disallow a woman to remove a fetus (that isn't even consciously aware yet) from her body.

I just don't see why you would disallow a woman to remove a fetus (that isn't even consciously aware yet) from her body.
    Because the sperm and egg met and started the process of a baby.

NBA Superstar

Because the sperm and egg met and started the process of a baby.
    So raped women have to carry an unconscious fetus in their body for 9 months simply because they were forced into the process of making a baby...

So raped women have to carry an unconscious fetus in their body for 9 months simply because they were forced into the process of making a baby...
    No, pregnancy from rape and possible death from the fetus being born are the only two instances I support abortion. It's not a black and white thing with me, what pisses me off about it is why most people abort today. Inconvenience. Selfishness.

I wonder if he would still have the same stance if his wife got raped.

Will you follow your own beliefs and tell your spouse to keep the baby then raise him/her together?

Good college starter

Its not the babies fault she got raped. Atleast have the kid and put it up for adoption, give it a chance of life.

NBA Superstar

No, pregnancy from rape and possible death from the fetus being born are the only two instances I support abortion. It's not a black and white thing with me, what pisses me off about it is why most people abort today. Inconvenience. Selfishness.
    So what if the woman requires that the man wears a condom and he agrees but it breaks and he doesn't tell her and impregnates her?

Is she forced to carry the fetus for 9 months then?

Every woman that has ever gotten pregnant, for whatever reason, whether it was an accident or on purpose, should be forced to have the child. That will make the world a better place. (Kidding)

So what if the woman requires that the man wears a condom and he agrees but it breaks and he doesn't tell her and impregnates her?

Is she forced to carry the fetus for 9 months then?
    I'm against abortion then. Because wearing a condom universally isn't a 100% chance of not getting pregnant. The only 100% way to prevent conception is to not have sex at all. If you can't take the responsibility that comes with having intercourse and sex, then you shouldn't be having sex.

But why do you change your stance? You just said the process has been started, a life is about to be born, you would deny the baby its future just because of how it was conceived? Don't you think that's kinda hypocritical?

You can't just look down on one group of people getting abortion but then turn around and act like "These kinda people who get abortion are cool, I fully support them killing that baby. But those other guys are murderers though!"

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I wonder if he would still have the same stance if his wife got raped.

Will you follow your own beliefs and tell your spouse to keep the baby then raise him/her together?
    That would be a choice for my wife to make. Ask for how I would feel about it, I don't know how I would feel. I think no one knows how they're going to react to a situation they've never been in unless they're actually put in that situation in real life. I can only hope how I would react, and my hope is is that I would want to keep the baby even if she was raped. If she didn't feel the same way, I would respect that and wouldn't blame her for it.

I'm always about making positives out of negatives.
    Last edited by Meticode; 07-27-2014 at 05:04 AM.