Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Mexico > USA in da flesh trade bizniz...

Ok, so I'm kinda going through a messy seperation, don't feel like going into it but all of a sudden I'm a free man to do whatever da fuq I want. Long story short, I decided to take some time off and vacation in Mexico and visit some family in different cities. Right now I'm in Saltillo, a city in the northern state of Coahuila. Suffice it to say, I'm feeling horny so I asked a cab driver where I can meet some ladies of the night. He told me about a couple of places and then he also suggested a website where these ladies offer their services. Next thing you know, I'm there looking up chicks and I gotta say dayum, there are a bunch of hawt se

Default Re: Mexico > USA in da flesh trade bizniz...

don't get decapitated by gangsters m8

have a nice trip

I went to a Spanish super market the other day and around 30 women were there and not a single one was in shape.

So then I realized that the vast majority of Mexican women are overweight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Just go to a club and get it for free, girls from mexico are 10x hornier than american women. I had no idea how uptight american women were till I visited mexico. The girls over there are much more accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    I went to a Spanish super market the other day and around 30 women were there and not a single one was in shape.

So then I realized that the vast majority of Mexican women are overweight.

What? That's in the US doe. America and their inhabitants are fat There are fat people here too but young women seem to be more in shape here than back home.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Just go to a club and get it for free, girls from mexico are 10x hornier than american women. I had no idea how uptight american women were till I visited mexico. The girls over there are much more accepting.
    Nah dude, the money I spend on a nightclub on drinks and whatnot, would be more expensive. I just want to get down to it without the hassle. Like Charlie Sheen said, I ain't paying for sex, I'm paying her to leave Last thing I need is drama here, I wanna relax.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    What? That's in the US doe. America and their inhabitants are fat There are fat people here too but young women seem to be more in shape here than back home.
    True, I dated a girl straight from Mexico in high school, her entire family was hot as fvck.

Not trying to be disrespectful, I just noticed that there are a lot of chunkers that are Latina in the US.

True, I dated a girl straight from Mexico in high school, her entire family was hot as fvck.

Not trying to be disrespectful, I just noticed that there are a lot of chunkers that are Latina in the US.
    Yeah, I thought that was gonna be the case too, but so far I've seen many pretty chicks down here. Might even get one from here, at least they don't have that entitled American attitude chicks back home have (like my ex ).
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-22-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Mexicans, at least in some northern states, use lard for a lot of cooking...tortillas, beans, tamales etc. Imagine the aggregated amount of fat per meal when you eat carne asada tacos and beans. Each meal item contains a high amount of fat and soda is VERY popular as well.

Having said that, the light skinned b1tches in northern Mexico are some beautiful women, they tend to walk a lot more than Americans because they depend less on automobiles. So not all are fat.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Mexicans, at least in some northern states, use lard for a lot of cooking...tortillas, beans, tamales etc. Imagine the aggregated amount of fat per meal when you eat carne asada tacos and beans. Each meal item contains a high amount of fat and soda is VERY popular as well.

Having said that, the light skinned b1tches in northern Mexico are some beautiful women, they tend to walk a lot more than Americans because they depend less on automobiles. So not all are fat.
    You damn right, had I known that, I never would've got involved with self absorbed American bitches

Anyways, to take me mind off of that a little while, I'm gonna spend a few hours with these two fine Mexican bitches, a two fer one

The chick in pink told me over the phone that to to include her friend, the girl she's sitting on top of in the first pic, was $275 bucks for the whole night. Of course I said hell yeah, gonna see 'em later tonight...wish me luck, bros
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-22-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Based on the pics, that's a good price. Chicks in the US charging me $100 for a handjob.
    Yeah I know, thing is, 100 bucks is 1,300 pesos down here, that's like a week's pay for general laborers. So for these chicks, turning in a few tricks a night, that's like a gang of money for them. I'm gonna be here a month, gon' leave my mark over here

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Yeah, I thought that was gonna be the case too, but so far I've seen many pretty chicks down here. Might even get one from here, at least they don't have that entitled American attitude chicks back home have (like my ex ).
    The Mexicans in the US tend to be poor and of indigenous stock. Once they come to the US and are accustomed to western diet (and a poor diet like most low class families in the US) they tend to become overweight.

Damn. Those bitches are fine.

I had an girl i dated when i was really young (like 21) who was a "fake hooker" in Japan. She was really pretty, and she'd tell guys she'd go with them to hotel for 30000 yen (in advance, about $300). You'd pay, she was smoking. Then you'd get there, and 10 minutes (as she was showering to get ready) you'd get a knock on the door and a policeman would show up and kick you out for bringing an underage girl to the hotel. (Hotel manager called him over he'd say.) If you argued you'd be told you were lucky he wasn't taking you to jail. She'd try to get married guys if she could because she knew they wouldn't complain too much. I've seen it in, albeit it outside and just the cop screaming part. If guys really wanted to make a big deal out of it (came back to complain, saying they were scammed) then she'd call backup and that would go poorly. So she had a pimp, but never slept with anyone. Often the guy would apoligize for not knowing (caring) she was underage. She wasn't btw, she was like 26/27. Kickback to cop, kickback to hotel.

She had sick money, she'd treat me whatever i wanted. We used to use the hotel after she kicked the wanted to be johns out.

As i was typing this my wife is walking by and i'm realizing that if she just looked at the screen i'd have to explain i dated a person who scammed johns in Japan. Don't really want to do that.

Do u go down on them and munch the box? It would seem risky but I like eating pu$$y, esp if they look like that.

Unless the roast beef curtains are in full effect, which is def more plausible.