Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

whether you're ready or not, stable or poor, you can not get rid of these embryos of clean slate minds.

Default Re: Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

you also shouldn't *********e. those sperm cells deserve the chance to latch onto an egg and morph into an embryo -> fetus -> baby

*********ion is murder

NBA All-star

Default Re: Religion aside, abortion is wrong. All babies deserve a chance to live

I can't disagree.

babies don't have the capability to harm others yet.

Banned

You really want another person with an 80 IQ reproducing even further?

We need to take every measure possible to keep the birth rate down.

NBA Superstar

OP I hope you aren't mad, but I just fapped and ruined the future lives of a couple hundred children.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    OP I hope you aren't mad, but I just fapped and ruined the future lives of a couple hundred children.
    Not the same thing. I'm with OP.

A woman is in charge of her own body. Butt out.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    A woman is in charge of her own body. Butt out.
    Whenever I hear this the word bullshit comes to my mind. The life inside her is indeed part of her body, but it's also a separate entity at the same time.

I often wonder how abortion supporting women would feel if they could travel to an alternate time and see their mothers aborting them simply because getting pregnant was an inconvenience of their lives.

Good college starter

Yeah abortion is wrong. Hoes gettin pregnant cause they cant keep their panties on and then killing babies like its nothing, makes me sick.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Whenever I hear this the word bullshit comes to my mind. The life inside her is indeed part of her body, but it's also a separate entity at the same time.

I often wonder how abortion supporting women would feel if they could travel to an alternate time and see their mothers aborting them simply because getting pregnant was an inconvenience of their lives.
    if that were the case they wouldn't be able to feel anything because they would have never been born.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode

Yeah exactly. How can you deny someone life just because you feel you arent ready to take care of a kid?

Good college starter

if that were the case they wouldn't be able to feel anything because they would have never been born.
    I wont feel anything if I die in my sleep tonight. But I would still be pissed if it happened.

It's hypothetical. For example you're an abortion supporting mother, and you find out your mom actually went through to have an abortion with you, but the abortion was botched, it failed and you lived, then she decided to keep you.

If you support abortion as a mother, and you found out your mom actually wanted to abort you and went through with it and it failed, how does that make you feel that you shouldn't be alive right now?

How would you see your mother? Would you feel the same way about abortion? In most cases abortion is a very selfish thing to do in-my-opinion. Especially here in the U.S. since most abortions are simply because the pregnancy and a baby would be an inconvenience on the life of the mother, father or both. It's pretty sad to me.

I generally don't agree with it. But in some situations it's probably a good thing. The planet doesn't need more stupid people & kids shouldn't be born into messed up homes.

NBA Superstar

I understand your guys viewpoint as I was once there but I have just evolved beyond that mindset. There are 7 billion fukks on this world and that number is rapidly growing everyday. It appears we are the only animal that gives this big of a shit about this type of thing, as others just understand and accept death as a part of life.

If a woman wants to abort the fetus before it even has a heartbeat, then I see zero problem. No harm is done to an unborn baby that isn't even consciously aware yet.

And don't feed me that "potential to live shit" because then I'll just refute that with my jizz.