Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Game Thread: Cavs @ Pistons

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Detroit should try to move jennings.

They are a few pieces away from being a championship contender. That front court is so beastly.

If they can somehow land some perimeter players that can defend and hit 3's they will be very scary team.
    I would love to see him moved (and smoove, but thats another story).

It was a typical 4th quarter collapse for the pistons. Up by a substantial margin and they go away from what got them there. Smoove, jennings (and bynum tonight) start trying to do too much and play hero ball and the wheels fall off.

I wouldnt read too much into it cavs fans. This team is the worst (or possibly second worst to the wolves) in the 4th quarter all year.

Jennings really allowed Kyrie to blow by him all quarter, pulling the bigs away from the basket and giving TT great offensive rebounding opportunities. Great way to step up from him.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I've been fooled with that a couple times already this season. I thought it was all downhill after that 5 game West Coast swing where they went 3-2 and looked good doing it. I will say this does FEEL different.

Even on that WC trip, we had an awful loss to the Kings by 40 that left us scratching our heads. The difference with this four game winning streak is we're playing consistently good and different guys are stepping up each night.

That's more difficult to gameplan against than, say, if one or two guys just got hot for a few games. This AS break couldn't have come at a worse time.
    Don't know for sure, but think this: the firing of the GM told the players "I agree with you. You want to be surrounded by better talent and I think you deserve that." In essence, Gilbert told the players I want to make sure you have everything you need to succeed and I won't stop until it happens.

Gut instinct only. They are playing as if there's some appreciation somewhere. Last night, Dion stood up 10 times in the 4th quarter celebrating.

It's either that or Gilbert told them "I'm paying you millions of dollars to perform. It's your job. Get it done or I will get rid of you". Although you might say people want out, once you leave an NBA job, there's never a guarantee that you will ever have the same exact opportunity to perform and get a good paycheck again. At least for some players.

During the game...

[QUOTE=Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon Journal]The Cavs had a terrible start tonight and Brown played just about everybody. He joked the only one who didn

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    During the game...

Hmm, I just realized something... We haven't seen that Wolves fan for like a week. I wonder why.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Cleveland should give Deng a Max deal and then give the number 23 shirt and get him to gain about 30-35 pounds over the summer. Then they will have another 260 pound SF.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    During the game...

good on Brown. Jack and especially Deng need to establish their leadership roles in a big way.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    just got done watching the game and I'm glad the team got that win. I was getting pissed through out the whole game because of Browns shitty rotations. I was really pissed when I saw Bennett get pulled for Clark...I felt my blood boiling.
    We warned y'all, Clark is just another product of the Kobe system

Good to see the Cavs winning though, hope to see the canadians get some playoff experience this year.