Default A Few Questions by an Interested Individual

Before I throw out a trade idea, I just want to ask some questions to guage whether or not my idea will make sense from the Buck's perspective.

How does the depth chart currently project for this upcoming season?

What is Larry Sanders to you? Has he been replaced by Henson? Do you still want him on your team?

Do you have hope that Illyasova will turn it around this season?

Are the Bucks looking to save some money and will they make a run for a free agent next summer?

I know fans don't speak for the organization, but you guys have the best interest in hand and know the situation better than an outsider.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: A Few Questions by an Interested Individual

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Before I throw out a trade idea, I just want to ask some questions to guage whether or not my idea will make sense from the Buck's perspective.

How does the depth chart currently project for this upcoming season?

What is Larry Sanders to you? Has he been replaced by Henson? Do you still want him on your team?

Do you have hope that Illyasova will turn it around this season?

Are the Bucks looking to save some money and will they make a run for a free agent next summer?

I know fans don't speak for the organization, but you guys have the best interest in hand and know the situation better than an outsider.
    It seems Illyasova is a guy the Bucks like , guaging by Kidd's comments he may like him as well. He has always had an erratticccc... jump shoot.
    Other coaches have tried to correct , and the issue is balance as well as being a pro at 16 years of age in Europe.
    I had wanted him to be in a package deal , as was the case with Jennings.
    He will be around for awhile until Parker takes over full time, and an adequate backup arrives.... Hanson does this as well.

One of the key things here is development.... we are talking 3 years.
    If you look at free agency , in a couple years , they really don't have issues , so next year you may see more interest from vets.

Sanders is coming arouns , and in large part , the Bucks know he is a defender first. Sanders it seems has fallen into Kidd's fold , and the vets have kept him in line.
    In other words he is acting like a pro now , instead of a recruit for pot smoking...