Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Us? Why...

Default Re: Why Us? Why...

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Why was I born in Houston?
    Why did I fall in love with a team that has been so unlucky for almost 2 decades? Why...

I grew up watching basketball... started way back in 1995 when I was only 6 years old. I grew up watching the glory days. The days where we won 2 straight championships. The days where Hakeem would dominate. The days were we were Clutch City and not Choke City.

For almost 2 decades we've been unlucky. Only 1 playoff series win since 1997. One. One. Just one. In 17 years.

Was I born so I could be disappointed? Why does this happen to us. WHY US.

The injuries to T-Mac
    Yao's early retirement
    All those 1st round loses

Was I born to like the Rockets so I could constantly hear the word "choker", "choke city", "your team sucks", "pretenders"... We're so unlucky. In 2008 when we won 22 straight everyone was saying that the Rockets would finally contend. That 2008 was gonna be OUR year. Then Yao got injured. TMac injured his shoulder. We lost in 6 games to the Utah Jazz.

and now this.

All the trash talking I did on this forum. All my confidence for this team. My faith for this squad. I thought this year we were gonna prove people wrong.

I was wrong.

Can't wait to hear the words "Your team sucks" everyday in the offseason. smh

Try being a Wiz fan, Kings fan or a Bucks fan. You have nothing to complain about. You have a playoff team for the next 3 years at least and you saw your team win 2 championships.

Teams like Bucks and Wiz will always suck(no offense), until they get better management or draft an MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Try being a Wiz fan, Kings fan or a Bucks fan. You have nothing to complain about. You have a playoff team for the next 3 years at least and you saw your team win 2 championships.

Teams like Bucks and Wiz will always suck(no offense), until they get better management or draft an MJ.
    This

Decent playground baller nosfan773's Avatar

Calm down Shady

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Why was I born in Houston?
    Why did I fall in love with a team that has been so unlucky for almost 2 decades? Why...

I grew up watching basketball... started way back in 1995 when I was only 6 years old. I grew up watching the glory days. The days where we won 2 straight championships. The days where Hakeem would dominate. The days were we were Clutch City and not Choke City.

For almost 2 decades we've been unlucky. Only 1 playoff series win since 1997. One. One. Just one. In 17 years.

Was I born so I could be disappointed? Why does this happen to us. WHY US.

The injuries to T-Mac
    Yao's early retirement
    All those 1st round loses

Was I born to like the Rockets so I could constantly hear the word "choker", "choke city", "your team sucks", "pretenders"... We're so unlucky. In 2008 when we won 22 straight everyone was saying that the Rockets would finally contend. That 2008 was gonna be OUR year. Then Yao got injured. TMac injured his shoulder. We lost in 6 games to the Utah Jazz.

and now this.

All the trash talking I did on this forum. All my confidence for this team. My faith for this squad. I thought this year we were gonna prove people wrong.

I was wrong.

Can't wait to hear the words "Your team sucks" everyday in the offseason. smh
    What a fagggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Blame Harden: he's a joke. Should let him rack up the fts next regular season to inflate his value a bit, and then trade him for a decent basketball player.

Is it fair to say he is a playoff choker based on what we've seen? I've seen enough to suggest that he struggles when the pressure is on.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Come join LA

Where we are so hungry to win that our GM has threaten to kill himself if we are not contending for a title within the next 4 years

I usually hit open layups

Priorities are really not in the right place OP

I'm as disappointed as you Snook, we keep waiting for Harden to actually show up and do some real damage, looks like he's forgotten pretty much everything he ever learnt in the last 2 seasons.

Oh well, at least this gives us a great pretext to fire Mchale. Please Morey, do it.

Hey, look at it this way. At least you're not a Knicks fan.

I'm ****ing crying right now.

I haven't been this excited during the playoffs for a while.

Thank you Houston.

Giving up after two games?

For shame. Maybe I would be more sympathetic to your sob story if you didn't talk so much shit

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

It's other people playing basketball. Get a grip.
    Seriously.

Jesus man, its a game. Out of all the tragedy and injustice in the world, you're expecting sympathy because 12 dudes who get money to play basketball inside your city are losing. Cry me a river.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Post game interview with Harden

This guy is faker than those Lebron's bandwagons...

A real fan would not give up when their team is only down by 0 - 2.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    This is embarrassing dude. Don't let the shitheads get to you. Put 'em on ignore like I do. Lakers fans are the last ones who should be shit talking anyways.
    LOL 16 championships dumb B|tch...and didn't the lakers whoop on your magic when you made a post "HAS BEENS vs "THE FUTURE" dumb Pha^ggot