Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Paul or Jason Kidd?

I'll take CP3 for the spacing advantage alone even though I like Kidd.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Mate, I have ONE account. I used language that was plain and straight, no "style" I suppose you'd say. Using aesthetic language does not make you correct or validate points.

I do not know the other posters personally. You think I have time to mess with one person on ISH enough that I would create 4 accounts to troll you? Wow. I now see by "child" you meant I was so insecure as to fake being multiple people to make my post's look more legitimate. You can continue thinking I do this, I don't care, but I don't have that kind of time. Any work I put into the thread was simply backing up my points, which frankly didn't take too long since I know some hoops. Switching accounts is pathetic, like you've said, even more pathetic than refusing to simply admit one was wrong about certain things once hard evidence was presented.
    If you aren't him fine. No worries. There are very few long winded posters here. Fewer that have the same mental blocks. Fewer that make the same leaps in logic. Even fewer that are of men age and need to give shoutouts and call out others to legitimize their thoughts with less than 20 post to their name. And fewer that post the same times as Dmavs. The odds aren't in your favor.

Not sure what you mean by "leaps in logic" other than making conclusions based on evidence, which is all arguing and debating is. "Weak logic" is saying you can too list reasons or give examples to validate claims without doing so. "Weak logic" is not responding intelligently but rather casting aspersions and making baseless accusations. You did not "help" anything (especially your own points), you simply insulted 4 different posters.
    Are you for hire. This can't be real. Your script sucks. How would you know there were 4 different posters?
    You seem to have gotten mad that some people, including me, put Kidd's accomplishments into context, the same way I provided context for CP3's career. Other people in the thread picked CP3, so does that mean I am all of them too?
    How could you put Kidd's accomplishments into context without a concept of understanding point guards??? I haven't gotten mad. I see you and your sceenames like an easy game of "Clue." I described your profile above. Its not hard at all.

Saw a basketball once

Jason Kidd, at age 38, guarded Lebron James in the NBA Finals and won. It wasn't every possession, but I couldn't believe it as it was happening. And he was effective.

Kidd, without a shadow of a doubt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

There he goes again.

Man PG, you are looking really crazy right now.

I don't have an alt. I'm not any of these posters.

It's the same shit with Kidd...you can't see reality. What is more likely...that someone is taking the time to post on all these multiple accounts...or you suck as a detective?

What is more likely with Kidd? That all the data is wrong and he's a great offensive player? Or that you are wrong and have some hang up on Kidd and can't see why he was actually a great player?

Decent college freshman

If you aren't him fine. No worries.
    I'm not anybody else. I have few posts b/c I lurked on here for a while, then decided to get an account. You can act like you know everything, but truly, I have NO alts.

Even fewer that are of men age and need to give shoutouts and call out others to legitimize their thoughts with less than 20 post to their name.
    Agreeing with others seems to be unfavorable to you.

Are you for hire. This can't be real. Your script sucks. How would you know there were 4 different posters?
    I read the thread, Pointguard. You expect me not read I thread in which I actively posted and continue to respond to somebody? Don't you think I will continue being thorough in my responses (based on my previous responses in this thread)...

How could you put Kidd's accomplishments into context without a concept of understanding point guards??? I haven't gotten mad.
    It is your opinion I do not understand PGs, with which I disagree. I outlined why I'll take CP3, gave props to Kidd's uniqueness and greatness, and contextualized their careers. If you do not consider providing details about competition, teammates, and abilities as providing context, that is not my problem. You seem to not understand the Clippers' players & coaching abilities the past 3 years, who was on the squad, how Kidd's Nets teams would fare in the West, etc. You resorted to playing a detective instead of talking hoops, man.

I haven't gotten mad. I see you and your sceenames like an easy game of "Clue."

Wow, please think you're cracking a case like a child's board game, Inspector Clouseau

5-time NBA All-Star

Sad just SAD.

Serious playground baller Iverson3's Avatar

I have to go with Chris Paul. Kidd in his prime only advanced in the 2nd round of the playoffs in the Western Conference when the Suns beat the Spurs without Tim Duncan in the 2000 NBA Playoffs.