Default Tyson Chandler has to be traded

If the goal is a big free agent signing for 2015.

1-Felton has to be off the books for 2015. Chandler is the key piece to help make that happen.

2- the rights to chandler will have to be renounced to have capspace anyway

3- the team needs a few 2nd round picks to have those low salaries fill the roster- chandler will get those.
    -----------
    The goal should be chandler and Felton for terrible expiring deal + rookie deal contracts and/or picks. If one of shumpert or hardaway jr needed included for purposes of capspace it should be shumpert.
    -
    An example of a perfect trade is chandler, Felton for wroten, jrich, and 2 2nds. That may not fit into 76'rs plans but is just an example of the type of deal needed
    --------------
    If the idea to get better in 2015 why sacrifice that for this season? I'm more on board with you guys idea that waiting would be better than trading now, but only if it is done correctly. Replacing Felton's contract and 2-3 other slots cap holds with 2-3 low salaries could mean an extra 3-5 million for 2015. That might be the key

Default Re: Tyson Chandler has to be traded

Oh lord, I write this and then look on the nba forum and see Tyson chandler to be traded. My favorite part is how fast you'll flip flop from trading chandler is stupid and will never happen to agreeing it's the right thing to do.

It says they want a 1st for him, but i would still think moving Felton with him would be important enough to slide that to a second. I don't think you could move Felton without tying him to chandler or shumpert, hard away

You guys are right. This isn't worth talking about. No chance they get someone to take Felton, give a guard, and multiple picks.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    You guys are right. This isn't worth talking about. No chance they get someone to take Felton, give a guard, and multiple picks.
    It cost us an expirer and we took on Caldy's long crappy contract. It came at a price.