Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default Re: advice on nba league pass

I had it for 4 years and loved it most of the time except for 6-7 times a year where the Lakers were on a network channel that I didn't have. They make it sound like you get every game but that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    is it easy to get? just went on their website and apparently you need to send in an invite form and then wait for a reply
    Do you need a referral?

NBA Superstar

is it easy to get? just went on their website and apparently you need to send in an invite form and then wait for a reply
    Yeah I sent it in last season and got an email back like 2 days later saying that I was accepted.

Once you get there just right click the flash video and change the settings allowing it to use all the memory it needs and then learn which server runs fastest near your area and use that one to watch streams and you'll have almost no lag.

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Do you need a referral?
    No i dont think so. It just says:

''In an effort to control growth and to ensure we are able to provide the best service we possibly can, we have temporarily closed public registration.''

''Submit an Invite form, and we will email you an invite once we're ready for you!''

They just asked for my full name and email address so now i just gotta wait for an answer

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Yeah I sent it in last season and got an email back like 2 days later saying that I was accepted.

Once you get there just right click the flash video and change the settings allowing it to use all the memory it needs and then learn which server runs fastest near your area and use that one to watch streams and you'll have almost no lag.
    Ah ok thanks. Im gonna check out if i get an answer in the next few days. If i dont get a reply by the start of the NBA season i'll have to go with the 5 team package deal on NBA league pass

NBA Superstar

Ah ok thanks. Im gonna check out if i get an answer in the next few days. If i dont get a reply by the start of the NBA season i'll have to go with the 5 team package deal on NBA league pass
    if you have to league pass for some reason just buy a VPN first and use League pass from some other country where they sell it real cheap and won't have blackouts.

if you have to league pass for some reason just buy a VPN first and use League pass from some other country where they sell it real cheap and won't have blackouts.
    I live in Canada im not sure about the stream quality here or how the prices compare to the States or other countries

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

so, can someone tell me about ballstreams? Is it legal?

Banned

I've had it for the last 4 or so years here in Australia. It's worth it for sure, plays well for me. The only issues I've ever had is that every now and then it will play up (probably 3-4 games out of hundreds I watch a year). Usually happens when they offer the free trial weekends and get overloaded which is annoying.

just get ballstreams.

league pass is so overpriced with the blackouts and shit they have.
    ILP is 50x better than American league pass.

OP: get it.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I've had it for the last 4 or so years here in Australia. It's worth it for sure, plays well for me. The only issues I've ever had is that every now and then it will play up (probably 3-4 games out of hundreds I watch a year). Usually happens when they offer the free trial weekends and get overloaded which is annoying.
    Oh okay. I live in aus too do u have the broadband version? ? That's the version I've heard the bad reviews about. Apparently it's glitch as hell and blanks out allot. I'll give you guys the site once I get home to my computer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Oh okay. I live in aus too do u have the broadband version? ? That's the version I've heard the bad reviews about. Apparently it's glitch as hell and blanks out allot. I'll give you guys the site once I get home to my computer.
    Never heard of "broadband version", I just have international league pass which is all it lets me buy here. There's a premium which just gives you past seasons and away team broadcast but other than that I think it's the same.

I'm on the NBN now and was previously on ADSL1+, had no real issues on either and I have friends who watch on all kinds of connections.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Never heard of "broadband version", I just have international league pass which is all it lets me buy here. There's a premium which just gives you past seasons and away team broadcast but other than that I think it's the same.

I'm on the NBN now and was previously on ADSL1+, had no real issues on either and I have friends who watch on all kinds of connections.
    How far back in season's can you go? Cause i normally only get the non premium one which is the 250 one.

I have non-premium and I can watch all the 2013 and 2014 games. I'm from the UK though so it may be different where you are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    How far back in season's can you go? Cause i normally only get the non premium one which is the 250 one.
    What I meant in my post was I have the normal one myself. Premium I think went back 3 seasons though? May be wrong but it was a few. I have a feeling that normal right now can watch last season but that will go away early into the next season. Think that happened to me last year.