Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: BREAKING: Judge denies Donald Sterling's attempt to block sale, team can now be sold

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    It's pretty much the same as owning any other type of "franchise" business.

If I own a McDonalds, I do so knowing McDonalds can revoke my franchise if say I'm caught on the six o' clock news making disparaging remarks that aren't good for the overall brand.
    this is my go to comparison, really simple and yet many still don't get it

shhhhhhh

Default Re: BREAKING: Judge denies Donald Sterling's attempt to block sale, team can now be sold

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I remember when she paid doctors to interview him and they declared him brain dead.

He should just pay some doctors to claim hes not.
    He did then Sterling himself got on the stand and removed any doubt that he's unfit to be handling the team or the teams negotiations.

Basically his antics in the courtroom impeached his own experts findings

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    this is my go to comparison, really simple and yet many still don't get it
    I think they get it, they just cant accept that society frowns on overt racism in 2014.

Sterling defenders for the most part agree with his views on race, but they can't come out and say it, so they mask it by turning it into a supposed free speech issue, which it clearly isn't.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Damn, I was hoping it would drag on for a year or two, not because I give a shit about that old bastard, but because I wanted to see if Rivers and the players would actually try to leave the team.

this is an injustice. this is going to the supreme court for litigation i guarantee it.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Damn, I was hoping it would drag on for a year or two, not because I give a shit about that old bastard, but because I wanted to see if Rivers and the players would actually try to leave the team.
    oh it's not over yet.. we'll have more paperwork flying around in the next few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    You say this when this case is the result of someone buying the team for 2 billion dollars. I realize you aren't that bright but, come on.