Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: If you were a free agent, rank which city that would be your desirable location

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Toronto, and I'm not even joking. Nothing to do with the team, though.
    We'll welcome you with open....."arms"

Default Re: If you were a free agent, rank which city that would be your desirable location

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    You ever been to Orlando? It's fuggin' boring for an adult, it's a tourist city.

Of course it's better than shitholes like Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, etc but it isn't on Miami's level.
    Chicago is pretty great city to live in if you are not poor. the weather is the only problem.
    also, toronto is a great place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Just the city alone or also the organisation/franchise you're ''about to join?''
    You can have either situation. Some FA's live in 2 cities, 1 they choose and 1 closer to the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Chicago is pretty great city to live in if you are not poor. the weather is the only problem.
    also, toronto is a great place to live.
    sounds like you're from chicago based on your past couple of posts but IMO chicago is a terrible place to live. the downtown is full of taxpayer, subsidized buildings aka projects full of criminal scum, hipster capitol of the world and of course the taxes are a freaking joke. anyone who COULD live in a better city, would. no offense tho, if you're stuck there then there isn't anything you could do.

sounds like you're from chicago based on your past couple of posts but IMO chicago is a terrible place to live. the downtown is full of taxpayer, subsidized buildings aka projects full of criminal scum, hipster capitol of the world and of course the taxes are a freaking joke. anyone who COULD live in a better city, would. no offense tho, if you're stuck there then there isn't anything you could do.
    So in other words, you've been to the shitty part of Chicago and didn't like it, so you're generalizing about the entire city.

NBA rookie of the year

States with zero income taxes (not good for the states overall, but great for the upper 1%, which NBA players are)

lived about 2 weeks in chicago. i have a few friends who live there. pretty good city unless you go to the wrong side of the town and i am not sure why anyone would go there as there is not much to do there for a rich athlete.

Serious playground baller SHABBA's Avatar

Any of the California teams
    Either of the NY teams
    Houston
    Toronto
    Portland

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

miami has good strip clubs. the actual city is trashy though

l.a. is really overrated by people who've never even been there. it's not all that, but maybe i would feel different if i were a millionaire

charlotte is really underrated. but if i were rich i probably wouldn't want to live there.

i guess it would be either miami or (north side) chicago

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    miami has good strip clubs. the actual city is trashy though

l.a. is really overrated by people who've never even been there. it's not all that, but maybe i would feel different if i were a millionaire

charlotte is really underrated. but if i were rich i probably wouldn't want to live there.

i guess it would be either miami or (north side) chicago
    This, Charlotte is a really cool city to live in.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Tough one between Utah and Cleveland

Florida's weather is humid as f*ck is it not?

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Whoever pays me the most money. Obviously it would be cool to play in Toronto but anywhere in the US with low taxes would be great too. It's not like I'd have to live there year round. Boston would absolutely be the last choice though. No thanks when it comes to that shithole playing in front of those scum fans.

Any Florida or Texas team.

California, Florida and/or NY.