Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splatoon Thread

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Splatoon Thread

Inkbrush has very quickly become my favorite weapon, consistently hitting 1200 and winning games.

edit: just hit 1643, my highest score yet in Turf War.
    Last edited by Kungfro; 06-06-2015 at 05:26 PM.

National High School Star

Finally got onto this on the weekend at my dads. Really need to get my net right so i can play at mine.

Got to level 7, its funny though, i top score almost every time, and i'm still using the first weapon.

I was surprised, especially getting on this late while most are upwards of level 10. That and I've never been great at shooters.

Out of all the games i played, i didn't top score twice, but i was second and only just. Also, when my team loose, i still score around the 1000 mark.
    I am also hugely clutch in this, a few times i found my team down with about 30 seconds left, then i just go on a rampage. Get a triple kill and paint an entire section.

My best game i went 9-1. Ended with a score of around 1400, including winning the game for us, got a double kill right near there base, saw all my team mates get to around there spawner, had a quick glance of the map and saw the other 2 enemies painting all behind us, i raced back killing them. My team kept them held at their spawner as i was free to paint most of the map by myself with the occasional fight.

Loving this game.

I have no idea how you're that good with the paintbrush, I tried it three times and peeked at 540 I average around 700-800 without the win bonus so I'm not a bad or good player really, but jesus that thing and me just don't get along at all.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I have no idea how you're that good with the paintbrush, I tried it three times and peeked at 540 I average around 700-800 without the win bonus so I'm not a bad or good player really, but jesus that thing and me just don't get along at all.
    The way I use it is I never "paint" or "roll" with it. The flick covers a ton of ground and can go as fast as you can hit the trigger. Just roam around the map spamming flick wherever you can. Fighting other people is a little tougher, if you don't have a clear path to get close to them then don't engage.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    The way I use it is I never "paint" or "roll" with it. The flick covers a ton of ground and can go as fast as you can hit the trigger. Just roam around the map spamming flick wherever you can. Fighting other people is a little tougher, if you don't have a clear path to get close to them then don't engage.
    From what i have heard, it is much better used as a run in ink all the shit and get out weapon. Basically, don't really confront anyone unless your from behind and yeah just travel to all the areas needing ink

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    From what i have heard, it is much better used as a run in ink all the shit and get out weapon. Basically, don't really confront anyone unless your from behind and yeah just travel to all the areas needing ink
    Yea I'd say that's about the best way to approach using it. That's mainly turf war though, I've been fairly inconsistent in ranked using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Thanks! I tried that I peeked at around 650 I think. I'll give it another go though later.