#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Aside from Anthony Davis is there a better two way PF than Taj Gibson?

Now I now there are a numbers of PF's that are in general better than Taj (e.g. LMA and these types) but aside from A.Davis and Tim Duncan (once he hits his form again this year), is there another PF that can do it at both ends like Taj?

Dude's a elite finisher, has post up game to where you need to double, can hit the mid range J, create for himself and can literally do everything on defense. All the other top PF's are mainly one way players like Love/Blake/Z-Bo .

Him and Jimmy Butler seriously overlooked

Edit: Forgot Chris Bosh he's better two way as well.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 11-18-2014 at 03:59 AM.

Default Re: Aside from Anthony Davis is there a better two way PF than Taj Gibson?

David Lee [COLOR="White"]lol[/COLOR]

Default Re: Aside from Anthony Davis is there a better two way PF than Taj Gibson?

LeBron since he plays 1-5

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Boris Diaw since he shuts down Lebron even if he plays 1-5.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    LeBron since he plays 1-5

He's one of my favorite players. Love Bigs who defend, rebound, and understand when to take shots.

As far as two-way PF's, I think there quite a few guys I would rank ahead of Gibson, simply because of their superior offensive abilties. Some that come to mind include; Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Chris Bosh, Serge Ibaka, Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Al Horford?, Paul Milsap?, Greg Monroe?, Josh Smith?

He's definitely in that top-10 range for two-way PF's though.

NBA rookie of the year

Tristan Thompson

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He's one of my favorite players. Love Bigs who defend, rebound, and understand when to take shots.

As far as two-way PF's, I think there quite a few guys I would rank ahead of Gibson, simply because of their superior offensive abilties. Some that come to mind include; Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Chris Bosh, Serge Ibaka, Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Al Horford?, Paul Milsap?, Greg Monroe?, Josh Smith?

He's definitely in that top-10 range for two-way PF's though.
    Aside from Ibaka I agree, he's much better than Ibaka

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Pau Gasol