Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default There is a lot of butthurt in this forum regarding a certian Greek player

Wonder why that is???

Banned

Default Re: There is a lot of butthurt in this forum regarding a certian Greek player

This dudes hairline is worse than Brans

Default Re: There is a lot of butthurt in this forum regarding a certian Greek player

Is there really? I thought it was only Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Wonder why that is???

Its because they aren't willing to admit that he's the greatest player on the planet.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Peja? He's not Greek. So who are we talking about?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Is there really? I thought it was only Euroleague.
    Yea its just him that I am reffering to, but his butthurt is enough for the entire population of ISH

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

are you so desperate to fit in that you feel the need to engage the lowest common denominator of this forum?

Local High School Star Bush4Ever's Avatar

He stinks because he is Greek, and therefore mentally, physically, and genetically inferior.

Banned

EL keeps remaking his thread only to get deleted. Why does the mod not ban him? I'm not saying I want him banned because that is ludicrous but why is he so immune?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    EL keeps remaking his thread only to get deleted. Why does the mod not ban him? I'm not saying I want him banned because that is ludicrous but why is he so immune?
    Hes reposted it like 4 times, if they are consistent they should ban him

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

mods can't ban people

why is it ludicrous to ban someone who keeps breaking the rules and regularly makes racist comments about africans?

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar