Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Super-skilled 16 year old will be the next best Euro prospect since Dirk...

Highlights... but he does look good, we shall see.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Super-skilled 16 year old will be the next best Euro prospect since Dirk...

Ludvig H

i cant really get excited about any prospects until they are at least in their junior year of HS (or equivalent)

hes only 15, and has a long ways to go before he gets to the nba

Quote Originally Posted by Miserio
    What about Dante Exum?
    hes australian

Looks very talented. Oh and shoutout to the guy who missed the wide open layup.

will be? or could be? idiot.

BEAST

looks good and talented at 16, he is more of a shoot guarding rather than Dirk type of palyer. nice stroke, decent ball handling and atheltic , hopefully he makes it out to the NBA some day and let's see how he fairs

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Check out the shoulders on that kid. He must he flew right out of his mother.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

White Jesus

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    Looks very talented. Oh and shoutout to the guy who missed the wide open layup.
    That was Stefan Peno, he was MVP of the turnament.

I watched 2nd half of this game and was impressed by Mykhailiuk but his team was bad so I'm curious how good can he be on a good team. Anyway it's clear that he is talented but it's too early to tell how good will he became, many players that dominated in youth didn't became good on seniore lvl.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    That was Stefan Peno, he was MVP of the turnament.

I watched 2nd half of this game and was impressed by Mykhailiuk but his team was bad so I'm curious how good can he be on a good team. Anyway it's clear that he is talented but it's too early to tell how good will he became, many players that dominated in youth didn't became good on seniore lvl.
    How is Mykhailkuk's defense?

damn that kid is the definition of smooth for a 16 year old. Great pull up jumper. Doesn't get to the rim?

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miserio
    What about Dante Exum?
    Dude, Australia is not... never mind

I like that. He balls.

I think the issue is just staying mentally tough and not letting physicality bother him because that's what people are gonna do to try to stop him.

-Smak

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    How is Mykhailkuk's defense?
    Sorry but I didn't pay attention to it, I only watched the game because I wanted to see how good Peno is and noticed Mykhailiuk because he had some great dunk. Also at the time I started watching it was clear that Serbia will win so no one tried much on defense on both teams.
    Last edited by Fiba basketball; 08-27-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Any Euro doing a tomahawk dunk in traffic gets my vote. Usually they are too soft or not athletic enough to do some of the things he did in this vid.