Banned

Default A few scenarios were the Lakers lose their first round draft pick

Default Re: A few scenarios were the Lakers lose their first round draft pick

Nhl tankathon

Tolerant Liberals

Can you imagine if the BKN pick to ATL somehow hits the jackpot and this Hawks team adds one of Okafor, Mudiay, Russell, Towns, Johnson, etc?! LMAO at brooklyn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Can you imagine if the BKN pick to ATL somehow hits the jackpot and this Hawks team adds one of Okafor, Mudiay, Russell, Towns, Johnson, etc?! LMAO at brooklyn
    They traded Damian Lilliard for Gerald Wallace a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Most of the big names on that team are free agents. You rrally think thay team is coming back next year? Contract seasin for that whole team pretty much. Regular season fluke from all trying hard. 1st round exit

Scary from a Sixers fan perspective because the chances of getting Lakers pick means we could be picking 4th or 5th. Besides I want the 2016 Lakers first instead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Scary from a Sixers fan perspective because the chances of getting Lakers pick means we could be picking 4th or 5th. Besides I want the 2016 Lakers first instead.
    Sixers can win the lottery and get the Lakers pick

Just have to let the Knicks take the fall for it

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

People still care about the lakers enough to make threads solely focused on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Sixers can win the lottery and get the Lakers pick

Just have to let the Knicks take the fall for it
    I should have been more clearer. You posted 5 screen shots only 2 of which benefited the Sixers (won lottery, picked 2nd). The other 3 were a scare and I think more likely to happen if the Lakers were to lose their pick in real life. That imo is the scary part that the chances favor Sixers getting screwed out of a top 3 pick if Lakers were to pick 6 (lose pick).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    The other 3 were a scare and I think more likely to happen if the Lakers were to lose their pick in real life.
    You are correct, in most/all those scenarios of the 20 scenarios I simulated with the Lakers losing their pick, 3 out of the 4 "top" teams fall either 2 or 3 spots, hence the Sixers and Lakers falling, to make way for, say, the Pelicans or some bullshit like that winning the lottery or top 3.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 03-09-2015 at 08:58 PM.