Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Summer League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    I was really disappointed Josh hart got hurt and was not able to play more than 2 games.
    Everyone is talking about Lonzo and Kuzma but I think Matt Thomas if they don't sign him to a 2-way contract will be signed by another team. The guy has a real good stroke, even JVG as impressed. Shot 60% in 8 SPL games from the 3pt area. Yes, he'll have problems defending the fast guards but he can really stretch the floor out there. 4 Year player= A lot more mature.
    I'm torn about Vander Blue now bec of his ability to penetrate and finish. Also has decent stroke, but I'm not sure if it'll translate. Is Ian Clark so much better tho?
    I felt Hart looked uncomfortable out there, but he didn't play much. He will have plenty of time throughout preseason to get acclimated to nba. Hopefully he gets comfortable enough like Kuzma and Lonzo

Jeez, a lot of people watched the Lakers games
    Lonzo style of play filling up seats and getting high ratings

NBA lottery pick

Being in Vegas they're basically like home games for the Lakers fans. It's not quite as convenient as the Pyramid lol. That means that more of us had to watch at home though. Plus there wasn't much to be excited about these past few years. At least now they have some good young talent to watch in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    I felt Hart looked uncomfortable out there, but he didn't play much. He will have plenty of time throughout preseason to get acclimated to nba. Hopefully he gets comfortable enough like Kuzma and Lonzo
    Well the first game, he hardly played along side Lonzo so he was not set up well in the perimeter plus...just like Lonzo, he probably was too nervous and excited.
    It would have been nice to see if he really fits well along side the other regulars like Lonzo, Kuz and Zubac. If he can indeed defend the perimeter etc.