Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Steve Nash says he would "listen to" the HEAT

He's gotta come to the Knicks.

Lin/Nash

Nash/Baron

Would be a sick PG tandem.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i'm so glad MDA is gone because i don't want Nash. I don't like the fact the team has to be a bad defensive team just because he is on the court.
    You dunno shit about Basketball why do you insist on giving your useless and baseless input on every topic?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Yeah but a real chance is going to a team that he won't be the 4th best damn player on. How about NY or LA or DAL or something? Pacers? Is everyone just going to join the heat? When kobes contract is up is he gonna go over there for a "real chance" at a ring? He deserves a 6th?! Cmon.

Cmon. You can't all just go to one team and keep stacking star players. Whats next, howard needs a REAL CHANCE at a ring so he goes there and they have 5 all star starters? Cmon. Its a ****in joke.

Thers a difference between say playing a game of 21 and "taking a chance" with staying on 18 (like say, joining dallas) instead of just hitting knowing theres only 1's left and getting up to 20 or 21. This is just stacking the odds and its legal sure but this should be frowned upon especially by a 2x MVP.
    My post was referring to why Nash deserves a ring period, not why he deserves one with the Heat. As my post before that stated, as a fan of Nash, I would prefer him NOT go to the Heat, considering the level of arrogance their players maintain. My only point was, if he were to go to the Heat, after another FAIL this year, then I could understand and support him joining the team, as at that point it would be clear that the team is not good enough to win a championship, despite having 3 of the top 10-15 players in the league.

At which point it wouldn't matter if he's the 4th best player on a contending team, because that team with those three great players still couldn't win a championship, further highlighting Nash's importance as an All Time great point guard.

Do you follow me?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    You dunno shit about Basketball why do you insist on giving your useless and baseless input on every topic?
    The Knicks spent years trying to play phoenix sun ball. Nash, at this age is not what we need.

My god, Nash and Lebron on the same team? Thats shit I dream about. And Bosh would love Nash, dude would play for him. And I think Ronny Turiaf would benefit a lot from Nash like Gortat did. Turiaf has great hands and could catch a few of those Nash passes.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    The Knicks spent years trying to play phoenix sun ball. Nash, at this age is not what we need.
    What's this got to do with anything? It aint like Nash is gonna give your misshapen team a second of thought anyway.

As a Heat fan it's a sad fact that the Heat sometimes lose close games.
    I would feel very comfortable with Nash playing 28 mpg for the heat next season, and controlling the ball/making decisions in pressure situations.
    Heat would definitely need more motion in their offence, although that has improved at times this season.

They really are trying to be 04 Lakers. I'm telling you right now, Miami needs to trade Wade out while he still has great value and get a ton of players to make a great team. Either that or Dwight for Wade straight up. LeBron and Wade are just too much the same player. If you look at the other teams recently who have had 2 real superstars in their prime on the same team........ Its been Kobe and Shaq, its been T-Mac and Yao. Amar'e and Nash. Notice anything? One of those players plays with their backs to the basket. Its not two guys playing the same game and because there is a salary cap in this league, there will never be a team that has 3 top 10 players. Bosh is not a superstar. Bosh is one of the best second option players the game has to offer. He is a perfect fit for a sidekick star like Pau Gasol, 33 year old Shaq, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, etc. So yeah...... if Miami fails this year, I would be shopping D. Wade.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    The Heat don't need shit. The only thing the Heat need is for LeBron to be LeBron, 100%, every minute of every game in the playoffs.
    keep dreaming......

So Nash to the Heat huh? I seen it all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    My god, Nash and Lebron on the same team? Thats shit I dream about. And Bosh would love Nash, dude would play for him. And I think Ronny Turiaf would benefit a lot from Nash like Gortat did. Turiaf has great hands and could catch a few of those Nash passes.
    Ohhh I get it now....I get it, no wonder.......talk about homers......no respect, no respect.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 03-29-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

By the way, Nash only sasid he would listen. We don't need to act like he already joined Miami. I'd still think this is him putting pressure on Phoenic to bring some talent together this off season.

He's not going to Miami. If they traded Bosh and Nash went there and they ran 111MPH, that could be cool, but that's not gonna happen. And he's not the type.

He's telling Phoenix what's up. Improve.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    They really are trying to be 04 Lakers. I'm telling you right now, Miami needs to trade Wade out while he still has great value and get a ton of players to make a great team. Either that or Dwight for Wade straight up. LeBron and Wade are just too much the same player. If you look at the other teams recently who have had 2 real superstars in their prime on the same team........ Its been Kobe and Shaq, its been T-Mac and Yao. Amar'e and Nash. Notice anything? One of those players plays with their backs to the basket. Its not two guys playing the same game and because there is a salary cap in this league, there will never be a team that has 3 top 10 players. Bosh is not a superstar. Bosh is one of the best second option players the game has to offer. He is a perfect fit for a sidekick star like Pau Gasol, 33 year old Shaq, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, etc. So yeah...... if Miami fails this year, I would be shopping D. Wade.
    Miami is not gonna trade Wade, you must be out of your damn mind!

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    fk is this? Nash would not help the Heat. he would give the Heat problems with his defense.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Miami is not gonna trade Wade, you must be out of your damn mind!
    right on brah.....more like Bron for Dwight......Dwight takes care of his shit in the 4th....

College star

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    Considering that if the Heat lose again this year it will more likely than not be because of Lebron's shortcoming, just the same as if they win it will because of his greatness, I think Wade would be the wrong player to trade.