Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: D-Will fires back at Kobe:

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    No shit bro. He was scoring 20 ppg dishing out 10ast while shooting 50 40 80%

All that while being 23.. Dude was supposed to be more than amazing.
    I dunno.

I never thought he was gonna get 25 15 60% 50% 90%. When you are good, you just change little things. Your stats may not even change.

Deron was a ****ing monster on Utah. Utah was a pretty mediocre team in a conference where their bigs could not contend with LAs.

Sure, Deron got injured, but something else happened. I don't think that erases that he was actually a great player. It's two different things.

Deron did have an argument over Paul when he was playing well. His good moments, which didn't last as long as we thought they would, were on a Utah team that was never a contender. In no universe, no matter what Deron did, could they ever be a contender. They just weren't built right for the NBA at the time. You can't have a stretch 5 and Boozer as your PF and go deep in the playoffs. And have no go-to wing scorer other than your PG...

-Smak

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    What does he mean it's working for him? Is he satisfied never having done anything in the playoffs post Utah?
    This guy has such a beta mentality
    Today I learned on ISH: Taking more ill advised shots while on a cold streak is "alpha", helping the team to win is "beta".

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenDave
    Today I learned on ISH: Taking more ill advised shots while on a cold streak is "alpha", helping the team to win is "beta".
    Are you suggesting that all of Kobe's shots are ill advised?

All Kobe meant was that Deron should have been more aggressive and looked for his own. Smarten up, people.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Deron is a complete scrub now, time to stfu..
    Mentally weak beta
    These Kobe stans get super sensitive when anyone dares call out their boyfriend.

that's "firing back"?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    What does he mean it's working for him? Is he satisfied never having done anything in the playoffs post Utah?
    This guy has such a beta mentality
    D-Will was a career loser and undachiver that never did anything in playoffs post Utah like you said. This dude was mad overrated and overhyped when people said he was better than CP3 years ago I always find that to be funny.

College star

What about when Kobe gave up in game 7 of the first round in 2006?