Default What's your Top 5 NBA superstars of all timez that are great underachievers?

What's your top 5?

So far number 1 to me is Lebron. I will update tha other 4 later.

Default Re: What's your Top 5 NBA superstars of all timez that are great underachievers?

Lebron (Only takes his game to another level in the finals when he "feels" like it. Should of won last year and 2011) How the **** do you lose to the Mavs with Wade playing like that? If Lebron took over game 2 when the Heat needed a bucket during the Mavs run we wouldn't be talking about this

Dirk (All blame to Cuban)

Kobe (Wasted prime with shit team)

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: What's your Top 5 NBA superstars of all timez that are great underachievers?

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Lebron (Only takes his game to another level in the finals when he "feels" like it. Should of won last year and 2011) How the **** do you lose to the Mavs with Wade playing like that? If Lebron took over game 2 when the Heat needed a bucket during the Mavs run we wouldn't be talking about this

Dirk (All blame to Cuban)

Kobe (Wasted prime with shit team)
    You are really saying the heat should of won last year? Lebron arguably played his best finals series and they were getting killed, nobody on the heat showed up besides lebron. Wade averaged 15 and bosh averaged 14 and nobody else was in double digits...stop it. 2011 I partially agree with, 18 8 and 7 2 steals isnt terrible but for lebron thats bad, wasnt shooting poorly either just not enough; the zone made him shoot and he wasnt a consistent shooter then. Also no bench that year or others making shots except the big 3 hurt them.

Kobe didnt underachieve and I am not even a fan

Dirk didnt really underachieve either, he got a ring and made 2 finals appearances.

Basketball is a team game man.
    Only guy I can really think of is Wilt since his numbers dropped consistently in the post season

I realize this is meant to be a troll thread, but I will try to give a serious answer anyway

#1. Elgin Baylor

Amazing stats, but never won a championship. The next game after he retired the Lakers started the longest winning streak (33 games) in NBA history, and went on to win the championship that year.

#2. Karl Malone

2xMVP and great regular season success, but could never get it done in the playoffs, and famously choked in the NBA finals against the Bulls.

#3 Oscar Robertson

MVP, 9x1st team and epic stats, but never made the finals until he moved to the Bucks and was carried by Kareem.

Wilt - all hype/myth . BS inflated stats. Kobes 81> his fake 100+