Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Default Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

LeBron is faster and can jump higher, right? Griffin is known to be pretty quick for a big guy, but he's probably only an inch taller and the same weight.
    Is LeBron as strong as Griffin? I wouldn't think so, but has LeBron's strength been tested? He doesn't look to be stoppable by physical players.
    I would think LeBron is noticeably faster, jumps a little higher, and has close to the strength of Blake.

Default Re: Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

Lebron obviously.

Default Re: Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

LeBron cannot jump higher then Griffin. I mean really?

Griffin gets his head at or above the rim on just about every dunk he does.

weight room strength, i bet blake has him. 'basketball' strength, it's probably closer. lebron by a nose

up until this year, lebron had the better leap. lately he doesn't seem to be getting as high as blake, though

lebron is obviously quicker, faster

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    LeBron cannot jump higher then Griffin. I mean really?

Griffin gets his head at or above the rim on just about every dunk he does.
    Lebron gets higher up of one leg (sprinting takeoff of left leg)... he is a one legged leaper a la Julius Erving... James White...

Griffin gets higher up of two legs.... he is a two legged leaper a la Vince Carter, Dwight Howard etc...

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Bron is one of the most physically gifted specimens of all time

Right up there with young Iron Mike

lebron is quicker and faster. Blake is stronger and jumps higher.

Lebron probably is a quicker leaper though

O-Qua Tangin Wann

Griffin
    PF/C
    6 ft 10 in

LeBron
    SF/SG
    6 ft 8 in

I wouldn't say same

Magic Johnson

Bro are you serious? Seriously? Get outta here. LeBron is a physical specimen crafted from Zeus himself. Hell, he is Zeus, or at least he's a long-lost relative of Zeus. Griffin's quite an athlete, but he's an unathletic white fat boy compared to LeBron mother ****ing James.

Griffin got nothing on a prime athletic Lebron.

And I think he's like 1 or 2 inches taller than Lebron.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri

His height has literally nothing to do with anything. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. None.

Banned

Lebron is much more athletic. Much quicker, faster, can jump much higher. Might not be quite as strong, but they're pretty close.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin
    Griffin
    PF/C
    6 ft 10 in

LeBron
    SF/SG
    6 ft 8 in

I wouldn't say same
    Real measurements
    Lebron
    6'7.25"
    Griffin
    6'8.5"

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri

I said he is probably an inch taller in the OP.

To the other poster who mentioned the 6'10" vs 6'8" size--it is arguable. But even so, I said "basically" the same size. They are very close in height and weight.

We need to settle this. They need to have a contest after the season. Race, jump, lift weights, etc. I'm rooting for Blake but I'm betting on Lebridesmaid.