Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Bucks offseason plans?

What are their offseason goals? What player/s fit next to mcw giannis and parker? What sg could give them goat length?

Disqus

Default Re: Bucks offseason plans?

Get Jabari back. Use the playoff experience they gained to become a better team. It was a good run for the team that finished as the worst team last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Get Jabari back. Use the playoff experience they gained to become a better team. It was a good run for the team that finished as the worst team last year.
    And keep the same roster? Not looking at the numbers but i would assume theyve got some money to spend

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Need a big. And shooting. Jabari will be a 17+ppg player next year hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    And keep the same roster? Not looking at the numbers but i would assume theyve got some money to spend
    In The Least getting Jabari back is enough to push them into the Top 4.

Milwaukee is not a free agent destination. Don't know what kind of impact player they could hope to get. Will probably have to settle for overpaying a roleplayer to come there.

They should resign Khris Middleton (unless he gets ridiculously overpaid). Good defender, good shooter, nice length, and is young. He fits really well with MCW and Giannis, imo.

They need a better starting center as well. Maybe throw the max at DeAndre for the hell of it? lol
    Last edited by DirkNowitzki41; 04-30-2015 at 10:34 PM.

In The Least getting Jabari back is enough to push them into the Top 4.

Milwaukee is not a free agent destination. Don't know what kind of impact player they could hope to get. Will probably have to settle for overpaying a roleplayer to come there.

D jordan for the max

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    D jordan for the max
    I doubt Jordan will leave LA for Milwaukee, especially when the Clippers can offer him an extra year and...it's LA VS Milwaukee.

Banned

Middleton, Giannis and Jabari is a great core to build around. Get a good PG and a good Center and they will be set. They have plenty of years to do so

Decent college freshman

Get Parker & Inglis fully healthy. Lock MCW, Giannis, and Parker in a gym to practice shooting. Giannis was at 35% on 3s his rookie year- he's gotta rediscover that stroke since he grew more and doesn't look as comfortable shooting from deep. 2/3 of those guys really need to improve their spacing abilities for that offense to work next season (my guess is MCW will be worst shooter still in that group). Add perimeter shooting through draft and/or FA. Re-sign Middleton.

Try to improve the C position- I like Henson but he needs to bulk up if he wants to play more minutes. Does Kidd hate Plumlee? He seems like a decent bench big but got very little burn since his arrival.

I don't think they want to lean as much on vets who are slowing down next season b/c their defensive style is draining. They looked gassed post ASB. Last year's draftees and this year's picks should help the cause, though.

knicks and heat will be back in playoffs so they better do some research for next years draft

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    knicks and heat will be back in playoffs so they better do some research for next years draft

resign middleton

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Middleton, Giannis and Jabari is a great core to build around. Get a good PG and a good Center and they will be set. They have plenty of years to do so

MCw is garbage? .. with J kidd as your coach i doubt dude will be garbage. MCW has the size and can be a great defender like Kidd. he knows how to distribute the ball. just need work on his shooting.

They could use middleton to trade for a center if he wont be resigned.

Middleton and giannis plays the same position unless lineup will be

MCW
    Middleton
    Giannis
    Parker
    henson

hopefully sanders could come back.

but they still have oj mayo and ersan ilyasova who could also be traded for a pick or a good center.

I doubt Jordan will leave LA for Milwaukee, especially when the Clippers can offer him an extra year and...it's LA VS Milwaukee.
    Your probably right but i was looking at the free agent list and didnt really see any realistic options that make them significantly better.