Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

so will Lebron stop dancing or will Noah join in the hula?

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls g

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    As a Bulls fan, I'm not sure that I would want LeScum aka LeBronze aka LeQuit down in Flames.

He has no mental or spiritual ability. He has no leadership. He relies only on his athletic ability. He will be broke down by 30. He'll be an 8 year veteran next season and has an additional 2 seasons on his body due to extended post season play.

Chicago would be better off signing Bosh or Amare.
    honestly I agree, not because I am a Knicks fan but I think Rose would be best utilized by a good pick and roll big man. In my opinion that would be a better fit since Rose and Lebron dominate the ball. They could prove me wrong but Lebron plays with point guards who are able to play off the ball.

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    so will Lebron stop dancing or will Noah join in the hula?
    tough one.

I have been saying I don't want Bron on the Bulls, but if he signs I would still and always stay a Bulls fan.

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls g

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Chicago would be better off signing Bosh or Amare.
    That's how I feel also.

National High School Star dough's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    his crew/peoples/friends. come on people .

^ knicks101 = hurt knick fan . dont worry you can have jj and resign lee
    That's a team now?

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    If LeBron won a ring he could say that he got Cleveland their championship, and that he doesn't owe them anything anymore. He could go do what he wants to do. It's a pretty simple concept.

What else are you going to trade to get one of those guys? Enlighten me.

you really think so? ok....lol.

we just need to get rid of kirk/deng, it shouldn't be to hard with all the under cap teams, especially kirk.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Does Lebron even like pizza? Indy's got a great shrimp cocktail.

hehe Knicks fans are going crazy now...

But true enough, Chicago and Miami and instant title contenders with the addition of Lebron James. Even the Nets and Clippers are better of a team than the Knicks if Lebron signs with either of them.

Knicks? You mean the team that cannot win a title in this century? ^^

Last edited by Kiddlovesnets; 05-17-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

how 'bout this craziness:
    1) Lebron signs with Bulls straight-up (Cavs get nothing)
    AND
    2) Boozer forces s&t to Bulls (for, say, Deng + something).

Bulls then dominate

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets

But true enough, Chicago and Miami and instant title contender with the addition of Lebron James. Even the Nets and Clippers are better of a team than the Knicks if Lebron signs with either of them.

you are literally, the worst poster i have ever seen in my time on this forum. youre worse than trolls. youre that bad. do us a favor and stop posting. you bring nothing.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets

But true enough, Chicago and Miami and instant title contender with the addition of Lebron James. Even the Nets and Clippers are better of a team than the Knicks if Lebron signs with either of them.

How about Lebron to Knicks AND Bosh to Knicks?
    (which, by the way, is the only way Lebron would go to the Knicks, I would think)

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    you are literally, the worst poster i have ever seen in my time on this forum. youre worse than trolls. youre that bad. do us a favor and stop posting. you bring nothing.
    I'm 82% sure that he's mentally retarded. I'm 91% sure that he doesn't know what a century is.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    lol come on Knicks fans, you just cannot win with or without Lebron. ^^

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

This would be a lethal combination. Imagine Bron and Rose attacking from the perimeter? Both these guys have arguably the most explosive "first step" in the game of basketball. Who do you defend? And you can't double both. And when you try to take the ball out of the hands of one guy, the other guy dishes it. And Noah will be just sitting there racking up on the leftovers. I love this move.

Still, there is a long way to go before this is a done deal.