Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lettuce Be Cereal About Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Wade's talent is enough to fill the Scottie Pippen role. D-Wade has been big for LeBron
    What did he have 14-18 points? You telling me that's another star. That's a role player making a few open shots. Wade is clearly hurt.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

The only real thing he doesn't do "above average" is shooting free throws and fouling players more. Eventual GOAT.

Speaking of Lebron's dad, look at this dude.

I wonder what kind of a baller he was back in the day?

Last edited by The_LA_Blakers; 06-09-2014 at 04:02 PM.

I rule the local playground

Lebron already has 2 of the worse performing finals performances in history for a player of his caliber, his best years are behind him, just like Kobe, and Garnett, and Tmac, and any of these guys who came from High School, his body will soon start depletion. Not to mention he's only defeated 7 50 win playoff teams in 10 years, not to mention he's gonna be 2/5 in the finals after this year... how the hell is he surpassing Mike, or Kareem?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    Lebron already has 2 of the worse performing finals performances in history for a player of his caliber, his best years are behind him, just like Kobe, and Garnett, and Tmac, and any of these guys who came from High School, his body will soon start depletion. Not to mention he's only defeated 7 50 win playoff teams in 10 years, not to mention he's gonna be 2/5 in the finals after this year... how the hell is he surpassing Mike, or Kareem?
    LeBron is 29. He as minimum 3 peak years left.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo

Lol - only?

And going to 5 finals is bad?

Magic lost 4 finals bro, don't hear anyone bitchin bout that. ANd he had the greatest scorer and center in NBA history on his team. Bron had bird.

Greatest Harlem Shake vid ever.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

cant believe that people still disregard the fact that Mj never lose in the finals ...

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    What did he have 14-18 points? You telling me that's another star. That's a role player making a few open shots. Wade is clearly hurt.

Pippen averaged about 15ppg in the last 3 Finals series the Bulls won.

Reported For Stupidity.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_LA_Blakers
    Better passer? Bron

Better Rebounder? Bron

Better 3 point shooter? Bron

Smarter player? Bron

Better Scorer? Michael

Better leader? Michael

Better clutch? Michael

Bigger, stronger, faster? Bron

Better teams around him? Jordan

Bron by an inch.

to the smarter player

3-point shooting is debateable, during the second 3-peat, Jordan was pretty good from beyond the arc

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I don't watch Golf but it seems like Tiger is more of a consensus GOAT than Jordan.

Jordan has to deal with Kareem, and peak for peak you can argue for Shaq.

I don't think Tiger has to deal with anyone who is even in the discussion.

You are far off my friend. Jack Nicklaus still holds the most major record with 18 to Tiger's 14. Tiger is one of my favorite athletes ever, but he hasn't won a major in 5 years.

He was going to be the unquestioned GOAT of golf but now its always gonna be some saying him and others saying Jack.

Lebron is chasing Kobe right now, not Jordan. Lebron's 2 rings with this stacked team are worth about the same to me as each of Kobe's rings with Shaq. He still hasn't delivered the way Kobe did in the 2 subsequent championships. In my book he's got a decent way to go to catch Kobe. I think he will, but Jordan comparisons are very premature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    Lebron is chasing Kobe right now, not Jordan. Lebron's 2 rings with this stacked team are worth about the same to me as each of Kobe's rings with Shaq. He still hasn't delivered the way Kobe did in the 2 subsequent championships. In my book he's got a decent way to go to catch Kobe. I think he will, but Jordan comparisons are very premature.
    please stop with tha stupidity already

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    please stop with tha stupidity already

^This is an example of a mindless, thoughtless post. If you have an opinion, use your words. There is no stupidity in giving Kobe his due by saying Lebron has to earn his spot ahead of Kobe.

I'm not taking anything away from Lebron. I'm comparing him to another top 10 player. Kobe deserves a lot of respect for what he accomplished, and for Lebron to leapfrog Kobe after 2 rings with an excellent roster, and start with MJ comparisons is just short sighted and wrong. I have no doubt in my mind that a prime Kobe on this Heat team would have led them to championships in 2013, 2012, and 2011.

The only people starting with MJ comparisons are people who really wish it was a legitimate comparison. Lebron has 4 championships to go. That's a lot. Kobe is a more reasonable target.