Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Respects to Lebron for last night but that was a typical kobe game against the spurs

Lebron Last night

35/10/2/64%/4TO

2008 WCF

game 1 - 27/5/9/52%/1TO

game 2 - 22/5/5/59%/3TO

game 3 - 30/5/1/56%/4TO

game 4 - 28/10/1/48%/2TO

game 5 - 39/3/3/53%/2TO

Series average - 29/6/4/53%/~2TO

Keep in mind that that was an exceptional game for Lebron and that this was typical kobe

Default Re: Respects to Lebron for last night but that was a typical kobe game against the spurs

35/10 on 64% is better than every game there.....

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Respects to Lebron for last night but that was a typical kobe game against the spurs

Let's look at what Lebron did vs OKC in the playoffs compared to what Kobe does against them

Or Boston.

Or the Pistons.

Orlando is a wash.

You lose, I win. Too easy.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 06-09-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

It wasn't a typical NBA Finals game for Kobe.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Let's look at what Lebron did vs OKC in the playoffs compared to what Kobe did against them

Or Boston.

Or the mid 2000's Detroit Pistons.

You lose, I win. Too easy.
    i dont know why youre laughing, only legitimate claim you have is lebron against OKC, if im wrong i will admit it but please dont use a past their prime detroit team who dominated a weak east to compare to the championship calibre pistons kobe faced, as well do not use a boston team that held lebron to 11/35 in his last 2 cav games which basically end his legacy

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    i dont know why youre laughing, only legitimate claim you have is lebron against OKC, if im wrong i will admit it but please dont use a past their prime detroit team who dominated a weak east to compare to the championship calibre pistons kobe faced, as well do not use a boston team that held lebron to 11/35 in his last 2 cav games which basically end his legacy
    not that 11/35 can be your typical kobe game.

i dont know why youre laughing, only legitimate claim you have is lebron against OKC, if im wrong i will admit it but please dont use a past their prime detroit team who dominated a weak east to compare to the championship calibre pistons kobe faced, as well do not use a boston team that held lebron to 11/35 in his last 2 cav games to basically end his legacy
    ...you used the 2008 Spurs and compared them to the 2013 and 2014 Spurs.

Fact is they've had 5 common playoff opponents, and Lebron has played better against 3 of them and the other is a wash.

Talk about a thread backfire if there ever was one

Anyway, this was just too easy and that's why I mentioned it real quickly without even thinking much about it...while i sit here at work bored. I haven't posted in a kobe vs lebron thread in a while. That debate is pretty much over. Lebron has moved on to being debated in comparisons vs Larry Bird and MJ now.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 06-09-2014 at 11:15 AM.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

22-5-5 same as 35-10, OK

Lebron's game tonight would be close to Kobe's game of his life in the PO, OP

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    ...you used the 2008 Spurs and compared them to the 2013 and 2014 Spurs.

Fact is they've had 5 common playoff opponents, and Lebron has played better against 3 of them and the other is a wash.

Talk about a thread backfire if there ever was one

Anyway, this was just too easy and that's why I mentioned it real quickly without even thinking much about it...while i sit here at work bored. I haven't posted in a kobe vs lebron thread in a while. That debate is pretty much over. Lebron has moved on to being debated in comparisons vs Larry Bird and MJ now.
    didnt think much but had to edit both ur posts? kobe has been compared to mj since he was in his rookie year, let the bron vs durant comparisons to pass before saying that hes moved on

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine

22-5-5 same as 35-10, OK

Lebron's game tonight would be close to Kobe's game of his life in the PO, OP
    ur comparing kobes worst game against lebrons best. I was ssaying that the game last night is a typical kobe game against the spurs which means lebron had a great game. Kobe has lebrons game last night, no one bats an eyelash except saying kobe continues his tear

kobe has been compared to mj since he was in his rookie year, let the bron vs durant comparisons to pass before saying that hes moved on

Too much hilarity in this post.

Local High School Star

Only one of those statlines even comes close to resembling Lebron's and it was 7 pts less on 16% lower efficiency.

"Typical" Kobe is clearly inferior? Not news.

What does it say that "exceptional" Kobe is getting his ~28-30 points on 50+% shooting while "exceptional" Lebron is getting his on 60+% shooting?

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Spurs are a mediocre defensive team these days. He was also guarded by Boris Diaw most of the time.

What's lebron's rape charges percentage?

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    What's lebron's rape charges percentage?
    1/2 - 50%

Raped by Dirk
    Raped Durant