Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Fear the Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    So, not worth watching?

I like TWD now that theres more action. Is this not like that at all? Just another attempt to get viewers?

I'm withholding final judgement until next week since this was a set-up episode, but it's not looking all that promising. Some of the plot was nonsensical, for example (in WHITE)

[COLOR="White"]The junky son tells the stepdad about the carnage in the church so the dad goes there by himself instead of calling the police. Okay, that's stupid but plausible. But then after he literally slips in human guts, does he then call the authorities? Hell no, he goes back again this time with the mom.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    that dude looks like obama
    I thought the same thing.

Tom Riddle was good.

Worth a watch, it will surely get better based on the premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

I've always like Kim Dickens

I didn't realize she was 50. Looks pretty good.

**Spoiler
    They should have done more with the dying guy in the hospital bed to make it more intense. That's what was missing, the intensity. They had chances throughout but didn't capitalize. I hope next week turns out better

I thought the 2nd episode was pretty good. Everyone is spread out and things have heated up quickly.

Btw, I didn't think much of the girl who plays Alicia in the first episode, but I think there is something very attractive about her. She looks pretty and possibly wife-material.

Opiate withdrawals don't cause seizures.

I just had a few issues..

Biggest issue I have is that the characters were all over the place halfway through the episode - it was probably meant to be chaotic like that but still insane for us viewers.

Other issue I had was the parents not telling Alicia what was going on out there. The moment when she tried to leave to go to Matt's house could have been avoided. I don't think most parents would hide something that drastic from a high school kid.

Third, I don't quite understand how the virus started. It began spreading from the church? That portion is bit confusing for the viewers.

Finally, how the hell did Tobias know so much about the virus? And he returned to the school just to get the knife? Wtf...

With cell phone and internet, how is the daughter so clueless. Fk both sons, they deserve to die in the worst way imaginable.

Banned

Another meh show. So many times they act different to a real human would. Keeping facts from people, not calling cops or being worried during some events in the first episode etc. The fact its already feeling slow episode 2 is a bad sign too considering how much twd has had that issue in the past.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    I just had a few issues..

Biggest issue I have is that the characters were all over the place halfway through the episode - it was probably meant to be chaotic like that but still insane for us viewers.

Other issue I had was the parents not telling Alicia what was going on out there. The moment when she tried to leave to go to Matt's house could have been avoided. I don't think most parents would hide something that drastic from a high school kid.

Third, I don't quite understand how the virus started. It began spreading from the church? That portion is bit confusing for the viewers.

Finally, how the hell did Tobias know so much about the virus? And he returned to the school just to get the knife? Wtf...
    In ep one tobias said he been following it on the Internet. Putting news stories together and he explained he went there because the other places would be looted first. He wants the food. The rest i agree with. Like why would you try to talk to a zombie when one already tried to eat you last episode?

Home of the 16

Spoiler alert, you f*cks. >_<

Lol, jk. 'bout to watch it. Alycia Debnam-Carey <3

Decent playground baller

Premiere was fine. I'll keep watching and see where it goes.

Home of the 16

That was terrible, just f*cking terrible. It was so slow that it led me to think that the directors/creators are that f*cking arrogant to not listen to criticism.

Listen, you f*cks. WE ARE NOT RETARDED.

I 100% COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Another meh show. So many times they act different to a real human would. Keeping facts from people, not calling cops or being worried during some events in the first episode etc. The fact its already feeling slow episode 2 is a bad sign too considering how much twd has had that issue in the past.
    TWD F*CKING LOGIC.

This is what a normal person would do:

F*CKING TWD:

Home of the 16

Meanwhile: