suns
spurs
maybe the hornets

all time
celtics
spurs
denver
kings
I don't think hornets are a rival since we beat them every time this season except for once(That was the 10-11 stretch run right after Bynum got hurt before we got Gasol). IMO, Hornets are more of Kobe's rival team this season since the MVP trophy was basically between Kobe/Paul and I am sure it will be the same next season too.

1) If Lakers and Celtics both reach finals, there will be a HUGE HUGE rivalry. Just watch and see. Kobe always went nuts in scoring in Boston every time and Pierce always tried to prove something to Kobe. Remember, KG might try to get back to us after we beat him up when he was in Timberwolves. Kobe and Allen were fairly big rivals at one point(almost got into a fight once early on if I remember correctly). If Bynum is back, I think he is forming some small rivalry with Perkins and we will see them going back and forth. It will be a huge rivalry for the nba for the next couple seasons.

2) Suns. Not much to say here.

3) Detroit. They beat us once in championship series already and I don't think they can beat us again without Ben Wallace. Ben Wallace almost shut Shaq down and Kobe didn't contribute that much. We got a new Kobe now and a MUCH better starting 5 and better bench and I don't think Detroit can stop us anymore. The rivalry was short and already on its way down.

4) Spurs. As somebody up top mentioned, we have to go through them almost every season. They have always been the team(along with Kings) that we had to go through almost every season, i would consider it some rivalry in a way(not really the trash talking kind. just... different).

5) TrailBlazers. It will be a huge rivalry for seasons to come if they keep their current team around. Oden/Alridge/Roy. Damn that is going to be one kickass trio and good enough to match up with Bynum/Gasol/Kobe next season. If Oden isn't a scrub in his first season, I am already slightly worried about playing Portland. They are going to make a big run next season and they will be in the playoffs for sure(could end up as top4 seeds if Oden plays to his expectations).