Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Thanasis Antetokoumpo Dunk - Has To Move His Head To Not Hit The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    omg i didn't even realize the dudes were Nigerian isn't that kind of cowardly of greece to start heavily recruiting Nigerians after getting sonned by them? No competitive spirit whatsoever
    They were born in Greece. They have lived their whole lives in Greece. They speak Greek. Thanasis just gave an interview where he said he is Greek and has no affiliation to Nigeria.

Default Re: Thanasis Antetokoumpo Dunk - Has To Move His Head To Not Hit The Rim

Damn, dude is a straight up Nigerian born and raised , good for him and his country dominating greece and than being open to helping their struggling team become better at basketball and have more athleticism on that mostly white team. Gotta admit even though he pushed off to get higher he does have decent hops but @210lbs he certainly doesn't have an NBA body. Still, prob much more athletic than natural born white greeks though.

I'm glad ISH has posters like you are here to educate everyone with facts on the state of International basketall though
    He was born in Greece and has lived in Greece his entire life. You ****ing moron.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    So they basically recruited those Nigerians and gave them greek names?
    THEY WERE BORN IN GREECE. THEY HAVE LIVED IN GREECE THEIR ENTIRE LIVES.

STOP BEING RACIST.

Greeks begging the almighty Nigerians for some athletic players

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Now how the hell does this fit in the NBA forum? They are division 2 players from Greece.

Malaka.
    You are a ******.

Olympiacos of Euroleague will own Thanasis' rights as soon as his current contract expires.

Spanish League club Zaragoza owns the rights to Ioannis. He will play with them as soon as his current contract expires.

NBA scouts are regularly at their games. They are both considered to be in the very top echelon of European prospects by the NBA. Ioannis is considered to be one of the very best European players of his generation.

Of course, you would not know that, because you are a ****ing moron.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-07-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Greeks begging the almighty Nigerians for some athletic players
    Yeah, I guess they knew ahead of time, back before 1992, before they were even born..............

BTW, their older brother was born in Greece in 1984.

Strange then how you ****ing idiots think they came to Greece this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Did you actually think that there are no black people in Greece? Seriously?

as if you'd know. I bet you have never left Arkansas you redneck fu*k

They probably pay the Nigerians to come over and live in there peasant shithole country that is Greece.

omg i didn't even realize the dudes were Nigerian isn't that kind of cowardly of greece to start heavily recruiting Nigerians after getting sonned by them? No competitive spirit whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    as if you'd know. I bet you have never left Arkansas you redneck fu*k

They probably pay the Nigerians to come over and live in there peasant shithole country that is Greece.
    Funny, since you can't play for the Greek national team unless you have Greek ancestry.

Banned

not only did he push off his head was never going to hit the rim. Until he leaves that scrub league don't post it on the nba forum.

Euroleague, if Team USA and Greece played, who would you support?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Funny, since you can't play for the Greek national team unless you have Greek ancestry.
    And that's why they lost to Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

/thread people!