Default Re: James Harden - 1st team All-NBA

Go Harden!

25.4 ppg, 6.1 apg, 4.7 rpg

62% TS (5th)
    10.1 OWS (4th)

All at $13.7m. Noiceeeeee.

I love it.

I want his confidence at an absolute high. I want him to believe he can be that next-level player like an all-time great. I want him to work relentlessly on his game, to grind for hours in the gym, tweak everything he possibly can. I want him to come into next season refreshed, filled with confidence, and ready to take over. I want him to believe he can win it all as the man.

That's gonna make his next postseason bedshitting that much sweeter. To know that he did everything he possibly could have, absolutely maximized his basketball capabilities physically and mentally....and still came up short. That's all I want for him next season. For him to build all the belief he possibly could, only to have it brutally assrammed.

I hope Lillard does it too. Another dagger right in that bearded f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k's heart, preferably in game 7 this time, on the road in Houston.

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I love it.

I want his confidence at an absolute high. I want him to believe he can be that next-level player like an all-time great. I want him to work relentlessly on his game, to grind for hours in the gym, tweak everything he possibly can. I want him to come into next season refreshed, filled with confidence, and ready to take over. I want him to believe he can win it all as the man.

That's gonna make his next postseason bedshitting that much sweeter. To know that he did everything he possibly could have, absolutely maximized his basketball capabilities physically and mentally....and still came up short. That's all I want for him next season. For him to build all the belief he possibly could, only to have it brutally assrammed.

I hope Lillard does it too. Another dagger right in that bearded f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k's heart, preferably in game 7 this time, on the road in Houston.
    Laughed so hard I spit all over my screen

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I love it.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Harden haters nowhere to be seen.

Best 2 guard in the league by far.

WB getting jobbed by Harden on that list

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Well Davis and Allen didn't make defensive team selection, so it isn't the worst.

Should be Curry's spot. Stats were comparable all around except for assists where Curry got 2 more per game, and Harden's a worse defender

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    WB getting jobbed by Harden on that list
    Russ didn't play much in the reg season though.

The idea that Harden will likely end up with more first team selections than Wade has me seriously rustled.

Not outrageous at all. I thought Curry was better though.

I usually hit open layups

Harden is still young. Will be interesting to see what his game is like towards the end of hi current contract. Will he adapt his game over the next few years towards being more successful in the playoffs because it's clear his game is not built for playoff success. Will he work on his defense so that overall team defense can be better, because right now the team really struggles to fill the black hole he leaves on the defensive end.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

The Harden hate is delicious.

But the guy had a very good regular season. Efficiency wise he is very good as a scorer. Laid an egg in the playoffs tho.

I'm curious what he'll add to his game later on...if anything.