Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Spurs will beat the Thunder in 7 en route to an NBA championship

I don't see how OKC can beat GS though.

Banned

It's tough, my boy Duncan winding down, old man river.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

You need one for kiddlovesnets and ninephive too

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Yep just like Bron not winning anything without Wade.
    City of Cleveland not winning shit without Jim Brown if we want to be completely honest.

Local High School Star

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

SA in 8...you heard it here first.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    We kept them in check for all of 2000-2010. They somehow win a ring in the new decade and start talking smack. They're still the same vulture ass team of the West.
    Did 2003, 2005 and 2007 not exist? And I love the arbitrary 2000 cut-off that leaves out the year previous, 1999. I can play that game, too. From 1999 to 2007 was Duncan's league. 4 NBA championships during that time to the Lakers' measly 3.

And who you calling vultures? Duncan being injured in 2000 after sweeping y'all in '99 for the easy chip is the definition of a vulture ring. So is Garnett being injured in '09 for the easy sweep against Orlando when the Celtics wiped the floor with you in '08 to win the chip to a tune of a 39 point massacre and most lopsided championship clinching game win in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    If Duncan can put up 7-9 points they might have a chance.

Spurs ain't winning shit this year... OKC in 6 or 7

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I don't see how OKC can beat GS though.

Well that's obvious right now...people didn't see them beating the Spurs either but if KD/Westbrook show up like they have in this series they can win 2-3 games off the strength of their superstar abilities (unless Curry and Thompson shoot better, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    If Duncan can put up 7-9 points they might have a chance.

yoo this is your second savage post on the dude

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Well they will sign Derozan for 30m a year, Barnes for 20m a year and Ezeli for 15m a year. Oh wait what?
    Lakers will still be in the lottery when Duncan's grandkids are retiring from the league.