Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: ISH Vote: #7 Player in NBA History (2016 ISH GOAT List)

It seems shaq will be taking the number 7 spot on the ish all time list,
    A new rule that will be taking place starting next post is if you vote for someone and they dont win, that vote carries over to the next poll, this is to prevent inconsistent voting and also to speed up the process a bit.

Example
    larry bird had 8 votes for #7 but larry bird lost to shaq, therefore larry bird will start the #8 vote with 8 votes. also the people who voted for larry bird cannot vote again until that person is voted in.

Duncan

Shaq Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    A new rule that will be taking place starting next post is if you vote for someone and they dont win, that vote carries over to the next poll, this is to prevent inconsistent voting and also to speed up the process a bit.

Example
    larry bird had 8 votes for #7 but larry bird lost to shaq, therefore larry bird will start the #8 vote with 8 votes. also the people who voted for larry bird cannot vote again until that person is voted in.
    What if we legit overlooked something? For example, I joined the last thread and saw everybody discussing Magic vs Shaq. Given that Duncan is usually top 5, I assumed he was already in the list. I therefore voted Shaq because I rank him over Magic. I would have put Duncan higher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam

Example
    I can dig it, count me in for Larry Bird next vote then