Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: To the people who hate on Derrick Rose....

Quote Originally Posted by Twiens
    Approximately 9 less than you
    Not only is dude a POS troll but he has the gnads to give out advice like anyone likes or respects him

Year after year with this guy man it's getting dumb-old.

shhhhhhh

Re: To the people who hate on Derrick Rose....

I don't understand why people hate on great players in general. What purpose does spending countless hours on an internet message board or Twitter or whatever typing out stupid posts that defy all reasonable logic serve? Or at least I certainly hope the comments I read on the net are confined to the web.

If you don't like a guy or have some actual constructive critique of the players game what purpose does being an asshole serve other than to be an asshole?

Lot's of folks missing some real great ball because they are too wrapped up in looking for flaws in players who have reached heights beyond the dreams of 99.9% of the population

Quote Originally Posted by gts

I don't understand why people hate on great players in general. What purpose does spending countless hours on an internet message board or Twitter or whatever typing out stupid posts that defy all reasonable logic serve? Or at least I certainly hope the comments I read on the net are confined to the web.

If you don't like a guy or have some actual constructive critique of the players game what purpose does being an asshole serve other than to be an asshole?

Lot's of folks missing some real great ball because they are too wrapped up in looking for flaws in players who have reached heights beyond the dreams of 99.9% of the population
    Truth.com

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Chicago fans come from a ghetto s.hithole of a city. You can't expect them to be too smart. It's a whole city of Derrick Rose's.

This is one of my pet peeves with this board. Why do you people ALWAYS have to throw in this little tag line? What does it have to do with anything? What's the implication? Who cares how successful they are? They're not above criticism.

What if I happen to be more successful than a player? Does that mean he's beneath me and I get to say whatever I want but another person who is less successful has to keep their mouth shut and know their place?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    My name is ________ and my life sucks so I seek attention on the internet because getting negative attention is better than no attention at all. So please ISH, argue with me so I feel SOMETHING.
    No you lame. All you deserve are insults. You suck at the internets and can't even troll people right. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    No you lame. All you deserve are insults. You suck at the internets and can't even troll people right. What a waste.
    Why you so mad all the time?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    This is one of my pet peeves with this board. Why do you people ALWAYS have to throw in this little tag line? What does it have to do with anything? What's the implication? Who cares how successful they are? They're not above criticism.

What if I happen to be more successful than a player? Does that mean he's beneath me and I get to say whatever I want but another person who is less successful has to keep their mouth shut and know their place?
    Considering you're one of the very people my post was directed at I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The fact you say "Why do you people" thus implicating yourself as a member of the troll category this thread is about and then saying "They're not above criticism" while completely ignoring my line that says If you don't like a guy or have some actual constructive critique of the players game shows me you're one who thinks typing nonsense or being an asshole is a worthwhile use of your time.

So let's just agree to disagree and I'll go on ignoring your stupid thoughts

"I'm SO clever, watch him get mad" *snortcackleguffaw*

Quiet troll *neggedblockedmoded

Considering you're one of the very people my post was directed at I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The fact you say "Why do you people" thus implicating yourself as a member of the troll category this thread is about and then saying "They're not above criticism" while completely ignoring my line that says If you don't like a guy or have some actual constructive critique of the players game shows me you're one who thinks typing nonsense or being an asshole is a worthwhile use of your time.

So let's just agree to disagree and I'll go on ignoring your stupid thoughts
    Dude just gets off on getting told off I guess. What a sad life.

Dude just gets off on getting told off I guess. What a sad life.
    Nah, I don't get off on being told off, it just doesn't bother me. We don't all crave respect form Internet posters, as it makes no difference one way or the other.

And no, I'm not a troll. I believe the things I say. They aren't just for shock value or to bait reactions (well, not always). Maybe you should stop taking this forum so seriously. You wouldn't be so angry all the time.

Nah, I don't get off on being told off, it just doesn't bother me. We don't all crave respect form Internet posters, as it makes no difference one way or the other.

And no, I'm not a troll. I believe the things I say. They aren't just for shock value or to bait reactions (well, not always). Maybe you should stop taking this forum so seriously. You wouldn't be so angry all the time.

Yeah right fool. No way you spend all this time online with this group of people and don't want a modicum of respect [that is, if you aren't a twerp with mental issues]. You're lying to yourself AND me if you believe that load of crap you phony.

That's really why I can't respect trolls...anyone that is too afraid to stand behind their name and post honestly is a coward.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 10-15-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Silkk getting owned in this thread

buut back on topic. I don't hate Rose at all. Dude is entertaining to watch and Chicago are nowhere near as bad as 'Bron fans.

Yeah right fool. No way you spend all this time online with this group of people and don't want a modicum of respect. You're lying to yourself AND me if you believe that load of crap you phony.

That's really why I can't respect trolls...anyone that is too afraid to stand behind their name and post honestly is a coward.
    But, you're not people. You're words on a screen. I have no idea who any of you are or what your personalities are like so respect is not remotely necessary in either direction. Especially on a forum consisting of mostly trolling.

And as I just told you, I do post honestly. Opinion that you don't agree with aren't lies.

But, you're not people. You're words on a screen. I have no idea who any of you are or what your personalities are like so respect is not remotely necessary in either direction. Especially on a forum consisting of mostly trolling.

And as I just told you, I do post honestly. Opinion that you don't agree with aren't lies.
    Whatever helps you cope with the pain I guess.