Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Anthony davis or Karl anthony towns who will be better next season

I think Towns will be at Davis level next season offensively, but Davis slightly better defensive player. Who do you think will have better season.

Default Re: Anthony davis or Karl anthony towns who will be better next season

I'm rooting for KAT more, but I think Davis will still be up on him this season.

the best player (Towns)

Towns will have a bigger impact due to less injuries.

After 4 seasons, Davis still has yet to play more than 68gms in a season.

Davis might play 20 games next season...he's injury plagued.

AD, by a good margin. KAT is an amazing prospect and is a likely future MVP, but his current impact is overrated. I think AD gets back to at least 2015 level, and I'm not betting on KAT becoming a top 6ish player next year.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    AD, by a good margin. KAT is an amazing prospect and is a likely future MVP, but his current impact is pretty overrated. I think AD gets back to at least 2015 level, and I'm not betting on KAT becoming a top 6ish player next year.
    Kat rookie season was on par with alltime bigs and he was younger then them all.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

If healthy, AD by a mile.

KAT will make the jump to all star - borderline superstar status hopefully.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    If healthy, AD by a mile.

KAT will make the jump to all star - borderline superstar status hopefully.
    I doubt by a mile. Ad is only the better defender. Towns already a better shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Kat rookie season was on par with alltime bigs and he was younger then them all.
    It's amazing by rookie standards. That doesn't mean he'll reach top 5-6 level next year.

Both these guys have a chance to get to the playoffs if they play well. If we're taking injuries into consideration, I'll take KAT.

Great college starter

Thibs will most assuredly get more out of KAT this year than he would've gotten otherwise, at least defensively. So on that end he should improve markedly

Davis however has a couple years of development on him and is a pretty outstanding talent himself. If he can stay healthy and his team actually win some games I don't see why he won't be among the Top 5-8 players in the league next season

AD is going to be on a horrible team so he will likely have a bigger season individually.
    KAT may well be his equal as a player next season, but it will be hard to judge as he will be sharing the ball in a winning environment, numbers won't be a priority.

NBA Superstar

AD has become the most underrated player in the league on ISH. He had an off year but it was literally less than 10 months ago that people considered him a top 3-4 player in the game and the second coming of Jesus.

I'm excited to see how KAT does but I can't imagine that he'll be better than AD already.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    AD is going to be on a horrible team so he will likely have a bigger season individually.
    KAT may well be his equal as a player next season, but it will be hard to judge as he will be sharing the ball in a winning environment, numbers won't be a priority.
    Towns is the better passer, midrange shooter and rebounder already at a younger age. AD is better defensively and thats about it. That was all in his rookie season.