Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Is Howard/Harden the best 1-2 choke-punch combo in the history of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    I have been saying it all season, Harden is the biggest fraud in the NBA, regular season warrior, but come playoff time, he shrinks into a MLE contract player, or maybe vet minimum level,

Houston gave him a max contract

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Is Howard/Harden the best 1-2 choke-punch combo in the history of the game?

Howard and Harden

Quote Originally Posted by yarrak
    Howard and Harden

Quote Originally Posted by yarrak
    Howard and Harden

The .gifs tonight have been amazing

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Jabbar, photoshop Harden lin and howard on team rocket

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

lol whats that? i dont wanna give jameer a boner

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    lol whats that? i dont wanna give jameer a boner
    Pokemon, team rocket

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

That would be amazing

Banned

Lin is the clutchest houston player, not even close
    What's sad is Lin is the heart&Soul/Leader of that team. We all knew Harden was a phony when last season's playoffs came did they really think Fright Coward a guy who hasn't won a playoff game in years would make a difference? I feel sorry for that rightocensorguy he had high hopes for his sh't team .

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    32/14/4blks, still gets clowned on.

He must be something special.
    Meanwhile, LMA puts up 43/8 and was clearly the best player on the court, making Dwight an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Meanwhile, LMA puts up 43/8 and was clearly the best player on the court, making Dwight an afterthought.
    Wow the best PF in the league outplayed Dwight Howard. What a choke!

College star

exactly, dwight apologists should just accept it and move on, its a lost cause, we lakers fans were fkn right about him

take lillard for example, shoots like shiet but grabs important rebounds and made every clutch ft/shot down the stretch, may not look too good in the boxscore but if you watch the game you know hes alpha and at the end of the day had more impact
    Shut up dude. When's the last time a Lakers big had 30+ 10+ 4 blocks in a playoff game?

Dwight dominated in the first quarter. DO-MI-NATED. Rockets' record for points in a quarter. On some Shaq shit. He may have cooled off, but it's a blowout by halftime is he doesn't go HAM.

Plus, played elite defense. Did you even watch the ****ing game?

I'm not a fan of Dwight in the least. But it annoys the shit out of me when imbeciles can't be objective in analyzing a player's performance. If Harden doesn't pull a playoff-Carmelo, and even plays half decent, the Rockets win this game. You're a incomprehensible baffoon if you think Dwight is the reason Houston is down 0-2.

Get real, jackass. And this goes for all you mentally challenged posters. If you can't appreciate good basketball when you see it being played go create a reddit and circle jerk to your agendas there.

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Shut up dude. When's the last time a Lakers big had 30+ 10+ 4 blocks in a playoff game?

Dwight dominated in the first quarter. DO-MI-NATED. Rockets' record for points in a quarter. On some Shaq shit. He may have cooled off, but it's a blowout by halftime is he doesn't go HAM.

I'm not a fan of Dwight in the least. But it annoys the shit out of me when imbeciles can't be objective in analyzing a player's performance. If Harden doesn't pull a playoff-Carmelo, and even plays half decent, the Rockets win this game. You're a incomprehensible baffoon if you think Dwight is the reason Houston is down 0-2.

Get real, jackass. And this goes for all you mentally challenged posters. If you can't appreciate good basketball when you see it being played go create a reddit and circle jerk to your agendas there.
    dude calm down, jabbar is chill,
    he did it to rustle jameer

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    just edging out the previous Houston duo in Tmac/yao

Ok, even as a Mavs fan that loves to see the Rox fail it's silly to say that TMac/Yao were chokers. Choking wasn't their issue. It was health. They damn near never had both Yao and TMac healthy at the same time and it ruined what was a title capable roster.

SMH that some people would say that.
    Last edited by kentatm; 04-24-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves

take it easy boy, you being a shity bball analyst doesnt grant you cursing rights