Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: new davin harris tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by HoopitUP
    what ??? best defensive PG in the league. i dont know if theres enough tissue in the world to wipe the S&*! from your mouth.

"rondo the best defensive pg in the league"
    Thank you for your insight to this argument. Is was very...insightful. You've opened up so many doors for me. I can see so much clearly now.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    He may be fast, he may be athletic, and he may have some defensive presence, but he sure as **** is a turnover machine and has a horrible shooting percentage.

I'd take Rondo over Harris 100 times out of 100. Rondo is a better ball handler, he's better defensively, he's just as fast, and just as athletic, and he makes better decisions.
    You're a fool. Rondo over Harris? Homerism at it's best.

Did you just say Chris Paul is a better defender than Rondo? Why, because he never plays man on man D and plays the passing lanes? Anyone can average two steals a game like that. Try stopping your man straight up like Rondo.

I just don't get some of these trolls nowadays.
    Yeah I'm a big ugly troll

You should delete all your posts in this thread, cos you make a damn fool of yourself boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Exactly

Banned

Did you just say Chris Paul is a better defender than Rondo? Why, because he never plays man on man D and plays the passing lanes? Anyone can average two steals a game like that. Try stopping your man straight up like Rondo.

What are you talking about? Rondo couldn't shut down Fisher man to man and yet he is an elite defender at the point position(*sarcasm). Rondo also plays the passing lanes, just not as efficiently as Paul. And LOL @ the fact you would take Rondo over Harris 100/100. If Harris was passing to the Big 3 he would get 10+ assists a game and make every open jumpshot they gave him.
    Last edited by Godfather; 10-19-2008 at 09:59 PM.

He isnt a troll..

He is absolutely correct... I dont know why you keep continuing to argue

Default Re: new devin harris tattoos

Harris is a nice defender but Rajon is on another level. He's quickly approaching elite status.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    What are you talking about? Rondo couldn't shut down Fisher man to man and yet he is an elite defender at the point position. Rondo also plays the passing lanes, just not as efficiently as Paul. And LOL @ the fact you would take Rondo over Harris 100/100. If Harris was passing to the Big 3 he would get 10+ assists a game and make every open jumpshot they gave him.
    And again thanks to you too. The fact that Devins only true option is VC is what makes him look sloppy but all in all, he is more athletic, plays decent D, has been improving a lot on shooting, average size, great floor leader... I have no idea wha the hell he is talking about decisions, if he is talking about a preseason game LMAO. the only BBall challenged player the Nets have is Swat and Ager.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Oh, the irony...

But Harris is ahead of Rondo right now. Probably not defensively, but overall I'd roll with Harris.

Decent playground baller The Judge's Avatar

Dallas were fools for giving up Harris for Kidd.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback
    Oh, the irony...

But Harris is ahead of Rondo right now. Probably not defensively, but overall I'd roll with Harris.
    Yeah, I can vibe with that. Harris on Offense, Rondo on D. Rondo needs to improve that J, not that Harris is the world's best jumpshooter but Rondo can make you cringe at times. Cats like to sleep on Rajon though.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LC loves ISH
    i never thought harris was the type of cat to cave into pop culture and get tatted up, but boy he must have spent half his summer at the tattoo parlor.
    what new tats? i only see the one on his left arm, and he already had a tat there.

looks to me like he just added a little to the tat he already had. nothing major.

How about Monta Ellis and his transformation? He looks like he should be playing for the Denver Nuggets.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    How about Monta Ellis and his transformation? He looks like he should be playing for the Denver Nuggets.
    yep, monta had i think one tat last season, he got it midseason actually, now he's got a bunch.

A lot less than what I remembered last time I saw this pic, but compared to Devin Harris