Local High School Star

Default New Rule on ish!You can only be compared to Jordan if you meet these 3 requirements

The only way you can be compared to jordan is if you averaged 28/6/6 as a rookie, averaged 41 points in at least one finals, and never lost in the finals.If you can meet all 3 of these requirements then and only then can you even be in the same ball park as jordan.People in the nba(cough lebron cough kobe) who don't even meet one of those qualifications.... yet people still try to compare them to mj.FOH!

Dudes debating who is better yet never even seen one of the people play except for highlights.Insidehoops kills me.You want to compare....compare lebron to pippen...compare kobe to magic.NO 1 COMPARES TO MJ

Happy Valentines Day
    Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 02-14-2015 at 12:56 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: New Rule on ish!You can only be compared to Jordan if you meet these 3 requirements

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    Kanye: "And this is why I hate Jordan stans! I'm out!" By the way, buy my new sneakers." ... drops mic

Default Re: New Rule on ish!You can only be compared to Jordan if you meet these 3 requirements

I hope OP doesn't think he just "ethered" anyone here and put forth some new information.

Let's also add this...

Only players who could win a playoff game against Bird.

Or didn't go 1-9 in their first ten playoff games.

Or didn't hold a 1-3 playoff series record against Dumars.

Or weren't swept in the first round of the playoffs in their highest scoring season.

kobetard

New rule! You have to have at least 470 posts to be able to make new rules on ish.

Who he hell are you to make those requirements?

To be in the same breath as LBJ, MJ shouldve won 4 MVPs before 30 then

Old Rule on ISH: OP is a ****** no matter what account he's posting on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Local High School Star

Kobetards and lebald stans are so mad right now they know they could never measure up to the goat.Fight over 2nd place fakkits cause thats as high as you can ever get.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Let's also add this...

Only players who could win a playoff game against Bird.

Or didn't go 1-9 in their first ten playoff games.

Or didn't hold a 1-3 playoff series record against Dumars.

Or weren't swept in the first round of the playoffs in their highest scoring season.
    Or was 2/6..

New fact on ISH: It is better to lose earlier rather than the finals.