Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once ThunderStruk022's Avatar

Default Career Turnovers: Kobe Bryant 3,576 Michael Jordan 2,924

And it only took Kobe until he was 34 to crush MJ's turnover total that he spent 40 years of his life to reach.

Even more impressively, Kobe reached 2,924 turnovers at just 31 years old in his 14th season. So, it actually took Kobe 9 fewer years to surpass Jordan in career total turnovers.

Default Re: Career Turnovers: Kobe Bryant 3,576 Michael Jordan 2,924

Totally expected. And so is this embarrassing record by kobe the stringbean bryant:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=286879&page=2

Kobe has missed 15,296++ shots. The most in NBA history.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

LOL haters try soooooooo hard.

If Kobe has a longevity record that's positive haters say " well he played long enough he was bound to break it" or "longevity records mean squat"

But when Kobe has a longevity record that's negative those same haters are the first to point it out

He breaks negative records years and years before he breaks the positive ones.

That's because he sucks in regards to being heavily overrated, and is just a chucking shotjacking fool who takes more shots than anyone in the league year to year. He has low basketball IQ, poor decision making on the floor, and isn't nearly as good as his stans make him out to be.

Stupid player - which is a direct reflection of his stans

kobe playing through a much tougher defensive era

players are more athletic, coaches have better strategies, and zone defenses are allowed...

for jordan to have more than 2000 turnovers in such an easy era is astounding

Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    He breaks negative records years and years before he breaks the positive ones.

That's because he sucks in regards to being heavily overrated, and is just a chucking shotjacking fool who takes more shots than anyone in the league year to year. He has low basketball IQ, poor decision making on the floor, and isn't nearly as good as his stans make him out to be.

Stupid player - which is a direct reflection of his stans
    Heat007, how mad does it make you that Wade is no where near regarded as great of a player as Kobe "Stringbean" Bryant?

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Heat007, how mad does it make you that Wade is no where near regarded as great of a player as Kobe "Stringbean" Bryant?
    According to who? lol. You and ESPN? Also if you want to go by ESPN they already think Lebron has surpassed Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    According to who? lol. You and ESPN? Also if you want to go by ESPN they already think Lebron has surpassed Kobe.
    The majority of the population, "experts", media. I'm not just talking this year, all-time as well. Just google all time nba rankings if you don't believe me. We just had a top 100 list voted by ISH, Kobe was 8th, Wade 29th.

The majority of the population, "experts", media. I'm not just talking this year, all-time as well. Just google all time nba rankings if you don't believe me. We just had a top 100 list voted by ISH, Kobe was 8th, Wade 29th.
    I'm saying while the majority might think Wade is inferior to Kobe. The majority also believes Lebron> Kobe career. I'm not saying it is right but it is what they believe.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    I'm saying while the majority might think Wade is inferior to Kobe. The majority also believes Lebron> Kobe career. I'm not saying it is right but it is what they believe.
    The majority doesn't think that. Find me list that has Lebron ahead of Kobe all time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    LOL haters try soooooooo hard.

If Kobe has a longevity record that's positive haters say " well he played long enough he was bound to break it" or "longevity records mean squat"

But when Kobe has a longevity record that's negative those same haters are the first to point it out
    This was a reaction thread created because the Kobe Stan "Yao Ming's Foot" brought how Kobe was 3 assists away from passing Jordan.

YMF also went on type bullshit as usual, spawning this argument.

Bro, at least look at the ilk you roll with.

The majority doesn't think that. Find me list that has Lebron ahead of Kobe all time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYyAC6PGvA

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc

players are more athletic, coaches have better strategies, and zone defenses are allowed...

This era is much much weaker than the 90s in every aspect, its time to stop posting junk posts.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc

Stop saying this bullshit! It's completely false! Retards will start thinking it's true when everyone knows for a fact that it isn't.