Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser

The world may think him crazy yet the eyeballs free from the burden of wool know that the Lord has given us a modern day prophet. One we can call our own and the CHOICE is to revel in the exposed darkness that LOJ has graciously gifted us. Many are called but only a few are CHOSEN.

Thanks to the beauty of Josh, ISH has been freed. Freed from the disillusionment that so many trollish demons wish to flood our gates with. They attack and assault LOJ with vicious vitriol that only a true prophet can shoulder. They call him crazy, try to poke holes in his enlightenment, mock his vernacular.

The proof remains... LOJ has elevated ISH OTC from the wasteland that is Earth's material world into the sanctioned zone of the Holy that the vermin still cling to. Yet as we climb, it becomes more and more difficult for these toxic detractors to pollute our land with filth and lies.

Thank You Josh. I know light because of you.

Our kingdom ascends because of you

Who is Legend Of Josh?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Who is Legend Of Josh?
    old poster that used to post here, had several accounts some of them rather creative some of them not so much... was always good for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    old poster that used to post here, had several accounts some of them rather creative some of them not so much... was always good for a laugh
    If he had several accounts how do we know he still doesn't post here?

NBA Legend

Who is Legend Of Josh?

You tell me ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    You tell me ;)
    Oh okay, passive-aggressive accuse me of being this old poster who allegedly trolled with multiple accounts instead of filling me in on who this person was. My passion for old school hoops and the Cleveland cavaliers for the past few years on YouTube and ISH is just another fake account of his, seems legit.

shhhhhhh

If he had several accounts how do we know he still doesn't post here?
    he had a style and more importantly he made sure everyone knew who he was fairly quickly...

he was fairly clever on his accounts like i said but at the same time he was pretty bad at keeping a secret

Remember a few months ago when there was an article posted from ESPN on the main NBA board and I gave a few sentences of opinion on it. You literally copied my text into the Facebook comment section under the article with a fake Facebook name, used a bunch of other phony accounts to like it to the top, then tried to fake "expose" me for plagiarizing, thinking I would get all defensive and out of sorts.

When in fact I was just fascinated by the human drama of what a remarkable devotion you have to being a loser on the internet, and didn't give the slightest shit that you made a pathetic attempt to troll me.

So let's not pretend just because you have a few social media accounts with this personality that you aren't still LOJ. Others here might not realize the truly INCREDIBLE lengths you go to to troll on the internet. But I do ;)
    Link? No I don't recall any of that, I believe you are confusing me for another poster, I don't recall much interaction with you at all in my time on ISH to be honest.

Oh okay, passive-aggressive accuse me of being this old poster who allegedly trolled with multiple accounts instead of filling me in on who this person was. My passion for old school hoops and the Cleveland cavaliers for the past few years on YouTube and ISH is just another fake account of his, seems legit.
    If you found this thread, I assume you can find the rest. Look for street fighter characters, existential names, and word plays with Josh. He's probably reading this right now while popping pills and beating off.

OP makes a legit point

Starface still isn't charging Josh rent.

้้้&

OP makes a legit point

5-time NBA All-Star

Josh is not a loser. He is a Legend. A Legend of Josh.

mind rape gif is fvking killing it right now...

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    LOJ - GOAT

Unbelievable. I wish I could go back to 2011 and capture the lightning that Josh was in a bottle. Capture it and have all the power I could ever want.

This dude is prime MJ, Jordan and Jackson, in one. Dude transcends ISH and goes on to become the greatest internet persona in the history of mankind. Yet.... no one acknowledges it. The underrated God.

Go back to 2011 and tell me what Josh was doing isn't on some God like tip? This man put a website on his back and carried it to the holy land. The dust has settled, and no one has came close to taking his throne. He's still around, but he's lost the magic. They all do. Sad but poetic at the same time. His words will remain forever, in context, for everyone to see for years and years to come. It feels like an eternity ago.... that LOJ was in his prime, yet, it's only been 2 measly years. Goosebumps.

He's still around yet no one seems to be aware of his presence, as if they're taking it for granted or some shit. Really? How? How can you not be in awe of greatness? 2011 prime Josh is the greatest thing the internet has EVER produced. Ever. Think about that shit. The greatest in the history of the net? Are we being ****ing serious right now?

People want to talk about Gobb, or Catshernendez, or... ???

Yet no one seems to remember that 2011 Josh >>> everything in history, and the funny thing is, you go back to 2011, and you read.... the picture that is painted is sad but yet again poetic. A God that was never even treated like a God. Got no recognition or praise whatsoever. Got mocked and ridiculed relentlessly. And the dust settled... AND THATS IT? No revisit to what this man was doing? Just OH WELL.. moving on....

How can a mass be so blind to greatness?

LOJ, know this. You ARE the GOAT, and you did make a difference. Thank you for everything you've done. I'll tell my grandkids about you. Legend of Josh. Yah. Fitting. Legend. My e-ga forever.
    I humbly ask the people of ISH to take a few moments out of their busy lives to read this masterpiece.