Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College superstar

Default Re: Cavs/Bulls Post-Game discussion 10/20

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    So you are just accusing random Bulls fans of being poido because you don't like poido, the Bulls, or Bulls fans. Glad we cleared that up.
    i dont have a problem with poido. or anyone on this forum really. i just find it hilarious that they post and think the EXACT same. even beef with the same posters in a thread where only one of them participated in.

whatever though. after that ass whipping he took from RBA, guess poido needed to save face somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i dont have a problem with poido. or anyone on this forum really. i just find it hilarious that they post and think the EXACT same. even hate the same posters in a thread where only one of them participated in.

whatever though. after that ass whipping he took from RBA, guess poido needed to save face somehow.
    Except that they don't. They're both just passionate Bulls fans...which if you anything from people from Chicago or Bulls fans in general, that's what they tend to be like.

You're livinglegend, right? Post and think the exact same imo.

College superstar

Except that they don't. They're both just passionate Bulls fans...which if you anything from people from Chicago or Bulls fans in general, that's what they tend to be like.

You're livinglegend, right? Post and think the exact same imo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Just finished watching the game...Kyrie didn't do jack shit against Rose, and got burned by Rose. He slaughtered Aaron Brooks and got slaughtered when Rose was in the game. 9 points against Rose and 19 against Brooks and occasionally Hinrich. Kyrie went from 11 to 25 in the 3rd when was Rose was out.

This is going to be a nasty rivalry. It was a close game with all 3 of Rose, Noah and Taj playing 24 minutes or less, and Butler not even playing..and with Lebron at 32 min, Love at 35, Waiters at 32, and Irving at 39. In regular minutes, if Butler can come back and do his thing defensively while also giving them 15 ppg, and when Mirotic/McDermott become more comfortable with the offense...the Bulls could be scary good. Cleveland goes without saying. Both of these teams could be championship level.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    I was working. There are these things called jobs that adults have.

But I got home and decided to read thru the thread because what preseason game could have that many replies. Lo and behold and bran Stan filled one. Albeit poido did go overboard. But that's cuz RBA only warned swish. Never was a warning sent to cavsftw for his obvious trolling. But somehow Cavs "knew" to stop trolling even though he didn't. Yea, swish went too far with his city of Cleveland joke but Cavs was never warned for his jabs every post. And even arbitrary pointed it out.
    Who cares about trolling in game threads. All you have to do is...GASP...scroll down past it. You Mods are getting out of hand with your bullshit. I had left and came back and saw what had gone on and it was ridiculous. Fcuk redblazer.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

That was the first truly good game I've seen Rose play in this 2nd comeback. He's a godly athlete but a little man can only do so much if he cannot shoot. Last season, teams were just packing the paint against him and he kept driving in the trees without much hope of finishing. He needs to continue making that jump shot.

I thought Kyrie showed excellent competitiveness by answering Rose's barrage. He may have gotten most of his with Rose off him, but I liked his fight.

LeBron's skill level and passing looks great, but he hasn't showed any explosiveness or leaping ability in this preseason so far. He's yet to even make a single self-created layup in the half-court! He's missing most of his chippies off cuts and in transition too. It's hard to watch. I'm hoping it's just preseason legs and he'll get it together eventually. I mean, last season was his most athletic since 2010. He couldn't have just lost that ability within one offseason. Especially now that he's so light.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 10-21-2014 at 02:47 AM.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    I thought Kyrie showed excellent competitiveness by answering Rose's barrage. He may have gotten most of his with Rose off him, but I liked his fight.

When Rose was off the floor and going at a low IQ/small defender in Aaron Brooks....Irving is lucky both Jimmy and Rose didn't get playing time like they would in a regular season game. The backcourt of Rose and Butler is literally 10 times better than Irving and Waiters.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    When Rose was off the floor and going at a low IQ/small defender in Aaron Brooks....Irving is lucky both Jimmy and Rose didn't get playing time like they would in a regular season game. The backcourt of Rose and Butler is literally 10 times better than Irving and Waiters.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    not every bulls fan. just ballinhun. thanks for the laugh strawman.
    Nathanjizzle = Poido

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    I just need to let this out for my Bulls brethren.

CavaliersFTW IS A B*TCH. Turning into the new PurpleChuck.

Its cool tho. I can see he is becoming like the new age Cavs followers.

Hopefully there is a way to ban certain posters from posting in game threads. Anyone know if there is? In case there is, here are some guys that shouldn't be allowed to post in said game threads -

Dubeta/lebronxrings/jt123
    Mehyma24
    Cocaine80s
    Navy
    Ariza4three
    Meyhma24

I'll think of more
    Such a sad sad life you lead Poido.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy

LeBron's skill level and passing looks great, but he hasn't showed any explosiveness or leaping ability in this preseason so far. He's yet to even make a single self-created layup in the half-court! He's missing most of his chippies off cuts and in transition too. It's hard to watch. I'm hoping it's just preseason legs and he'll get it together eventually. I mean, last season was his most athletic since 2010. He couldn't have just lost that ability within one offseason. Especially now that he's so light.

Yep. He looked terribly slow to me which is strange considering all the reports of him losing a few pounds and even him admitting that he's lighter and faster now.

Hopefully it's just because of preseason and he's consciously taking it easy because he knows how long the road is.

This forum

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Talking Re: Cavs/Bulls Post-Game discussion 10/20

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Such a sad sad life you lead Poido.

Shhh little girl.

You don't get to talk in this thread.

Serious playground baller toneloc103's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Hilarious....

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Yep. He looked terribly slow to me which is strange considering all the reports of him losing a few pounds and even him admitting that he's lighter and faster now.

Hopefully it's just because of preseason and he's consciously taking it easy because he knows how long the road is.
    again, he looked exactly like this last preseason and then turned it up. So don't worry about Lebron.

Defensively the Cavs will have to step it up but offensively they look fine to me. They almost have too many option imo. That could become a problem. I'm also shocked how well Andy and Thompson have been playing so far in the preseason. I think Lebron can't believe his eyes when he sees these guys getting tons of offensive rebounds and putbacks. After 4 years in Miami he must have forgotten what an offensive rebound looks like

the Bulls on the other hand are going to be a tough team to beat. No doubt. They've been a good team in the past couple of years and now they're even better.